+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Rei or Asuka?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Rei or Asuka?

Maybe the mods haven't logged on yet & spotted it yet. But hey, what can you do.

I agree, she's a nice girl when she wants to be, but as I first said, we'd most likely butt heads too much. I'd piss her off, she's react, I'd laugh, she'd possibly attack me, hurting herself of just getting it dodged. My sister & I play it out fairly often, though she is learning.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie Keyblade is off to a good start Keyblade's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, then again i like rei too...because she's more of the quiet, shy type...like myself.

Newbie Kenzie493 is off to a good start Kenzie493's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Asuka because she seems like you could have a real conversation with her. With Rei, it's like: she thinks about some pretty awesome stuff, but she sure doesn't say it. It'd be hard to be good friends with Rei, but with Asuka she's personable for the most part.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, that would be hard... I will have to go with Rei. Not so much trouble.

P.S. Isn't there like a novel or book of NGE that tells a differnet story. Where the impact or whatever you call don't happen.(I think is the second impact or something along these lines.)And tells how like the three of them fall in love or two of them.

I will look for it.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie Keyblade is off to a good start Keyblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Hmm, that would be hard... I will have to go with Rei. Not so much trouble.

P.S. Isn't there like a novel or book of NGE that tells a differnet story. Where the impact or whatever you call don't happen.(I think is the second impact or something along these lines.)And tells how like the three of them fall in love or two of them.

I will look for it.
    yeah, i think there is a NGE manga that doesn't follow the events of the main series...forgot what it's called, and also there's the other NGE manga that retells the main series

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Maybe the mods haven't logged on yet & spotted it yet. But hey, what can you do.

I agree, she's a nice girl when she wants to be, but as I first said, we'd most likely butt heads too much. I'd piss her off, she's react, I'd laugh, she'd possibly attack me, hurting herself of just getting it dodged. My sister & I play it out fairly often, though she is learning.

In the Anime Series forum, the 2-week rule does not apply and threads are never considered dead.
    http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?s...l&titlesonly=0

I prefer Asuka just to add my two cents, why? Her character is maybe confused most of the way through the series, but at least she tries to make her own path. Rei's path is mostly determined in advance and she doesn't express much her own emotions most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

i am an Asuka Langley Sohryu boy...she is feisty, she has a beautiful figure (anyone who saw her coming out of the shower/ bath in episode 6 (i think) would totally agree), she is confident in her own abilities even when she knows she is messing up, she isn't affraid to voice her opinions and desires to anyone wether they want to listen to her or not and most importantly out of everyone that shinji wanted as his 'eve'...he picked Asuka over Ayanami which means he thought she was a better choice than Rei

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblade View Post
    yeah, i think there is a NGE manga that doesn't follow the events of the main series...forgot what it's called, and also there's the other NGE manga that retells the main series
    Yep, well there are two. I found out. One is game and another(which is kinda like part two is a manga or novel)

Anyways. Have anyone seen the art work for Rei or Asuka for the new movies of NGE??
    Perfection is dull

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast