+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Rei or Asuka?

Newbie Keyblade is off to a good start Keyblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rei or Asuka?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Yep, well there are two. I found out. One is game and another(which is kinda like part two is a manga or novel)

Anyways. Have anyone seen the art work for Rei or Asuka for the new movies of NGE??
    nah, i haven't heard anything new about the NGE movies yet...other besides the news in that one issue of Newtype. have there been anything about when the movies are coming stateside?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I've found a few posters & a few concept sketches, but I don't know where so I can't give you all a link. Top that off with the fact I'm having problems posting a single pic on here, & it looks like all I can do is describe them.

The EVAs look a little different. Plus the actor/actresses playing the pilots look both older & only slightly similar. The guy who played Frodo in The Lord Of The Rings (Elija Wood?) I think is Shinji, I don't know about the girls though. Can't find where I've put those pics or I'd describe them better.

Hey, there's an upcoming twist. IF the EVA movie comes out (Transformers: The Movie might help it out if it does well), this might just turn into "Who do you prefer- Movie Asuka / Rei or Anime Asuka / Rei?"!

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Elijah Wood would make a good Shinji, but there are probably better actors out there that could fit the role perfectly. As for Asuka, I think that Lindsay Lohan might do her justice...as for Rei, not so sure

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vare2 View Post
    I think all the girls in Evangelion are kickass awesome =p Okay that goes without saying..But out of Rei and Asuka, who is your favourite girl? State your reason! Im an Asuka worshipper, I love her hot body and equally sizzling personality, and not forgetting her brainshattering kiling in End of Evangelion..GO ASUKA
    I do so agree Asuka is the hotter of the 2. Besides Rei is almost Shinji's mom just alittle creepy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    I do so agree Asuka is the hotter of the 2. Besides Rei is almost Shinji's mom just alittle creepy
    yeah, don't forget the "mom" factor of Rei. that gives a whole new meaning to the words "family reunion"

boomdoomching!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, but Shinji's Mother's soul is in EVA Unit-01. She might resemble Shinji's Mum, but she isn't.

Managed to get a pic loaded on here, so I might try for the Movie pics since I found them. I'll either edit this post or make a new post with a link to them if I can.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Ah, but Shinji's Mother's soul is in EVA Unit-01. She might resemble Shinji's Mum, but she isn't.

Managed to get a pic loaded on here, so I might try for the Movie pics since I found them. I'll either edit this post or make a new post with a link to them if I can.

eh, technically the same thing...hopefully that they'll be able to do the main characters justice, especially Asuka and Rei

Thanks

Damn, it's not working for me. I guess I'll just have to work around it.

Let's see if I can post links to where I've stored the pics for now...
    http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...nevamovie1.jpg
    http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...nevamovie2.jpg
    I hope that's worked.

I personally think the Anime characters look better. This Asuka looks snobby, not beautiful & confident. The movie Rei's alright, Though I think she could be a little less emotion in her face, since she doesn't really know what to do with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast