+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Rei or Asuka?

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rei or Asuka?

I would have to pick Rei theres something about her that I prefer then Auska.Auska just irritates me

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

*chuckle* So this awakens once again. I wonder if my first topic posted in will ever die...

Just having a quick look back, & it kinda seems like the majority are leaning towards Rei. Asuka's getting a god few votes, but I'd say Rei is in front. That's OK with me I guess. I voted for her too.

Rei is quiet, unsure of what to do with emotions. I'd probably end up coaxing her out of her shell. Asuka, I'd annoy her, she's attack me, she'd loose & I'd laugh. I'd have fun, but I dare say she wouldn't. She'd be too good a target. I wouldn't be able to help myself...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think Asuka is better i mean rei is like an angel and crap and weird Asuka is funny and mean but what happens to her in the movie was just messed up man but yes Asuka is my favorite.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Rei for GOOD! She 's more calm and weird than most and is not a human(I think)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with calci Rei is better. I like her for who she is and i say she is better than auska. i dont reeally like Auska as for her voice or personality

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Asuka's personality is more realistic and closer to truth (there's such characteristics in some people on earth!) .. so i'm siding with Asuka's side .. she's my favorite.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie BlackSwordsman1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Rei applies this whole mystique, enigmatic, appeal that, when watching the series, makes you ask yourself, what is up with this girl, whats her deal? She is deffinetly my favorite one because of her mystery that she holds.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say Rei. Asuka would really get on my nerves after awhile with always having to be (or at least seem to be) right. Plus her temper isn't anything to sneeze at.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast