+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What should I do.

Newbie Keroro Gunsou Fan may be famous one day Keroro Gunsou Fan may be famous one day Keroro Gunsou Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

What should I do.

Well I downloaded the series sevearl months ago and watched like, 10 episodes, then last week I went on a binge and watched a whole bunch... but then I was told to skip the last two episodes and go watch End of Evangelion and Death and Rebirth which I don't have plus there are movies? Okay, well I figured out that End of Eva 1 and 2 plus Death and Rebirth aren't connected to the show which is cool... but then again, I thought it was supposed to replace the last two episodes of the show because they sucked?

I can't even say as I haven't even watched episode 25 yet (on epsidoe 24) and I really don't want to come out dissapointed I have major OCD when it comes ot things like this and everything has to got to be perfect when I watch this :P

I have really enjoyed the series thus far, if I acutally finish it, itll be the 3rd series I've watched all the way through :3

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What should I do.

I think the best advice is to stay the course and finish the series. Then go on to movies.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What should I do.

You should finish the series for sure. That way you will have another outlook on the other endings you actually have seen.

I am still on the fence with EvA... I liked it but hated it... Perhaps I will watch it again and see how I feel

+ Reply to Thread