+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ending?

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Question Ending?

Ok now i am really confused i have seen the whole seris and i am so werided out how does it end? i have heard that Shinji just wakes up in a hospital making it all up and another when the angels just destory the world so really could some one clear me up?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 11, 2009 at 05:39 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ending?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

So which ending are you talking about???

The hastily written TV series ending (when they ran out of production budget, and had to do something for the last two episodes) where Shinji ends up living in a self-created fantasy...

Or the Movie 'End of Evangelion' (which is an expanded version of the originally planned TV ending) where Shinji & Asuka end up as the only survivors in a 'Adam & Eve' Scenario...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

well actually i am not positive i saw the anime and heard that the guy who wrote it was a drug adict and so they canceled it only to make a ,ovie that followed right after and talking with my friends i thought that the movie was supposed to conclude the episode that shinji and Katsuragi weretalking in i think i am just confused now

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Hideaki Anno was not a drug addict... simply a bit touched.

I strongly suggest you watch the series in its entirety (watch the Directors Cut Platinum Collection if you can, better quality and some simple changes that work out for the best) before you make any assumtions.

EVA is a multi layered Mind-Frack that will leave you going "WTF" on several occations. I've watched the series countless times, and even with my background in religion (Which the series draws heavily from Christianity, Judaism, and several other major religions), I still don't quite get a couple things.

There's a reason that even after 14 years, Evangelion is widely considered one of the greatest anime of the last decade. What are you waiting for, Go watch it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 17, 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Hideaki Anno was not a drug addict... simply a bit touched.

I strongly suggest you watch the series in its entirety (watch the Directors Cut Platinum Collection if you can, better quality and some simple changes that work out for the best) before you make any assumtions.

EVA is a multi layered Mind-Frack that will leave you going "WTF" on several occations. I've watched the series countless times, and even with my background in religion (Which the series draws heavily from Christianity, Judaism, and several other major religions), I still don't quite get a couple things.

There's a reason that even after 14 years, Evangelion is widely considered one of the greatest anime of the last decade. What are you waiting for, Go watch it!
    lols theres only one problem with that ... i cant get to the show they took it off the air cause of profonity and my local anime supply store closed but i will take your word for it beacause even tho i dont know how it ends i really do love it so i will gove it anouther shot ...THANKS

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Most movie rental locations (like Blockbuster) will carry this series. Also take a look for any conventions (Doesn't even have to be an Anime Specific Con, I got my Azumanga Diaoh box set at a general Entertainment con, and got it signed by Tiffany Grant, a prolific Anime Voice Acress) in your area, I can bet that this will be in their dealers room. My copy of the Platinum Collection ran me 80 bucks.

And don't count out websites like Amazon and Ebay, I know for a fact that you will find it there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Most movie rental locations (like Blockbuster) will carry this series. Also take a look for any conventions (Doesn't even have to be an Anime Specific Con, I got my Azumanga Diaoh box set at a general Entertainment con, and got it signed by Tiffany Grant, a prolific Anime Voice Acress) in your area, I can bet that this will be in their dealers room. My copy of the Platinum Collection ran me 80 bucks.

And don't count out websites like Amazon and Ebay, I know for a fact that you will find it there.
    well i go to the anime expo every year in la but being that i am only a student i am normally broke-_- but we do have a Fryz so i will check there i am determined to see the whole series i hate being in the dark about it

+ Reply to Thread