+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: evangelion - ending sucked

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

evangelion - ending sucked

that ending sucked cause even with watching the movies i STILL have no idea what happen and i musta missed out on something casue there are scene i see that i havent seen it the anime

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

Re: evaongalion

......... not to be like rude but evangelion. and agreed ending confused me. but hey the rest kicked ssa
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

'The end of evangelion' is confusing. It was exactly the way the writers planned it 2 be. They wanted audience to watch the movie over and over again. They wanted the movie 2 be questioned and debated upon. Thats wat makes Evangelion so great, u can come up with so many theories and still question the entire movie itself. In the end the movie is really based on how u interpret it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what makes the ending so awesome. It's open to so many new interpretations, like Cerebum said. The only reason why Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't at the top of every '100 best anime series of all time' list online is because only a few people understand what was 'up' with the ending.

It's mostly because the studio went way over budget, and Hideaki Anno couldn't carry out his original plans for the ending, which was later created anyway as NGE: The end of NGE. So instead, Hideaki decided to do the final trials that all main characters in anime series have to face inside Shinji's head. This is why people are so confused with the ending.

If you wanted, you could just skip the final two episodes and just watch the final movie. That makes things much less confusing.

Just think of it like this. The final movie and episodes 25 and 26 occur at the same time. Episodes 25 and 26 occur in Shinji's head, and the final movie is what occurs outside in the physical world as Shinji goes through eps. 25 and 26 in is head.

Any more questions?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Whaaa......? Ok I saw NGE all the way through several times and the ending has alway been the all enclusive kick in the teeth every time. Don't get me wrong it is a good series, but it has its' draw backs the ending or endings for one. And the repetative whinning of the main caractors, made me want to go to therapy. But with NGE: Angelic Days coming out this month I would like to see how it will fair to the original, and from what I saw in newtype, I LOL
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

NGE : Angelic days.... Whoa, wats that like an upcoming movie or manga. I need to update myself with these things.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: evangelion

+Edited the title+

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: evangelion

NGE: Angelic Days = MANGA, unless there's also an anime coming out, too.

It's pretty cute. But the kind of cute that makes you want to throw up. It started out faily promising. "We'll finally see Rei and Asuka double team Shinji!" like we'd been hoping would happen all throughout NGE. Indeed that occurs, but the rest of the Manga BLEW.

I'm only 60-70% sure that I'm speaking of the same thing you are, but, whatever.

Regardless, I'm still in love with the NGE characters, especially Asuka. So, you all better buy every issue of Newtype that features Love Eva, and talk alot about how great the manga is, and send letters to Newtype and the Love Eva creators saying how great Love Eva is. Then maybe they'll base an entirely new anime off it.

Then I'll get to see a non-psychopathic Asuka, a not pussy Shinji, and a sociable Rei.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Apr 20, 2006 at 02:54 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast