Closed Thread

Thread: #1

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

i got cowboy bebop #1 it was really good wat do u guys think about it

Newbie hakuro is off to a good start hakuro's Avatar
    Thanks

no

no i don't like that anime because it has a bad story line there was two good eps

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: #1

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Please utilize the "Search" feature before creating a new topic, as the same topic may already have been posted and discussed previously.
    Please read the Forum rules located here... Anime Online Forums - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

I think we have enough discussion threads going on Cowboy Bebop episodes, especially since threads in the Anime Series Forums never expire...

Duplicate thread... Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: #1

Furthermore, if you would like to hear other's comments about something, first please add your own comments since you said you already have it. We are just trying to raise the level of discussion here. Hope you understand.

Thank you.

Closed Thread