+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: cowboy bebop

Newbie animan11 is off to a good start animan11's Avatar
    Thanks

cowboy bebop

I think cowboy bebop is awesome. It is probably one of my favorite anime. I watch the show some but I read the books a little more. I would say that I like orphen more though because I is like a mixture of all different types of anime in one. I haven't read to many of orphen but what I have read of it I like alot.
    Last edited by animan11; Oct 14, 2007 at 01:44 PM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: cowboy bebop

Please can you add more detail to your posts? say why you like it, which parts you like and why. It will help give members more understanding of what this thread about.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I got you just fine buddy. I really enjoy it also. It has a bit of the old anime style, but not so much. I really enjoy watching it every night. Ed kills me. I really like Spike as well, he's cool,but a bit flaky. You think you know all you need to know about him, and then some dark secrets start popping out of his closet. And Fey (Fey Fey), what can you say about Fey, she's hot as sin (could she wear less), and bad ALMOST to the bone. Just when you think you've got her figured out, she does something noble. Not often though. I mean the girls gotta' protect her bad girl rep.... right? I'm not sure which episode I like best, I'll have to think on that one.
    I've not read the books. I'll check into it. I have not been real into manga, until a few months ago. I mean I have read manga before, but I always preferred anime, but now I'm obsessed with manga as well.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoy the music in every episode. and the fact that the voice acting is pretty good. the voicing just fits the characters really well, which is more than i can say for some other shows....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i enjoy the music in every episode. and the fact that the voice acting is pretty good. the voicing just fits the characters really well, which is more than i can say for some other shows....
    i will agree with you the voice over maches the mouth in cowboy bepop and
    and like ochi gate sead the eps r names of good songs so is the music.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I read Cowboy Bebop, rather than watched it. It took me quite a while to figure out that Ed was a girl . . . Ed, of course, is my favourite character, but such things cannot be helped.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I read Cowboy Bebop, rather than watched it. It took me quite a while to figure out that Ed was a girl . . . Ed, of course, is my favourite character, but such things cannot be helped.
    From what I know, Ed was originally intended to be a boy. The character as she is in the episode is said to have been based on composer Yoko Kanno, who did the music for Cowboy Bebop. From List of Cowboy Bebop characters: - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally, Ed's character was based on a description of the series' music director ("a little weird, catlike, but a genius at creating music") and was originally going to be a dark-skinned boy. It was changed to even the gender ratio on the Bebop, which was, with Ed as a boy, three guys and one girl. This original character design appears in session 5, stealing a clearly adult magazine from Annie's bookstore by smuggling it under his shirt.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

humm.... the first time i saw ed i thought ed was an it to be honst

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast