+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: cowboy bebop

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: cowboy bebop

those last 2 episodes truly were some of the best ive ever seen. it pulled at all of the strings that were formed throughout the shows run. One of the best climaxes ever with a true ending to a story

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

ok i think i got the just of it knowing that(and know that i did see those ep's) i think thay need to make a new show about the bebop(whats left of it and the cruw)like if jet keeps being a bounty hunter and what fay dose and if ed ever finds her father

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    ok i think i got the just of it knowing that(and know that i did see those ep's) i think thay need to make a new show about the bebop(whats left of it and the cruw)like if jet keeps being a bounty hunter and what fay dose and if ed ever finds her father
    I dunno about them making a new show about whats happened after the last series, I think for me, it was pretty well sorted out in the last two eps which as mentioned where the best by far in any anime series I have seen.

I would like to see a few eps of what happened BEFORE the series. A little information about Spikes past. Like a short movie about what happened with Julia, Vicious and spike might be interesting to see.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I dunno about them making a new show about whats happened after the last series, I think for me, it was pretty well sorted out in the last two eps which as mentioned where the best by far in any anime series I have seen.

I would like to see a few eps of what happened BEFORE the series. A little information about Spikes past. Like a short movie about what happened with Julia, Vicious and spike might be interesting to see.
    so you dont relly care about ed or what fay does with the rest of her unnatral life well i do and i think thay should to be honst

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I have only 1 manga to it! But I love that anime! Spike is my favorite! And ed. Ed reminds me of my little sister! All hyper and crayz! But hope you enjoy the whole series!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

do you think thay should make a new show for cowboy bebop about ed and her father, jet and what remands of the bebop and fry(and to see if she stan with jet)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    do you think thay should make a new show for cowboy bebop about ed and her father, jet and what remands of the bebop and fry(and to see if she stan with jet)
    to be saying i bluntly ... NO ... in what would i be interested if Spike is dead ... if they would do a special episode or two of what happened before it would be a dream coming true .... the movie is before (in incidents) ... but got nothing to do with the past of Spike ... say now i think about it both evil guys in the movie and the show starts with "v" // Vincent and Vicious
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Oct 23, 2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling ... how many times do i have to say?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

so no one cares about ed for some reason well that sucks
    i mean he might got killed on the way to find her father

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast