+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: cowboy bebop

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: cowboy bebop

Its not that we don't care about Ed... its just that its not really part of the main story and isn't as interesting about finding out what really happened to vicous in the past. Its part of the bigger picture that finding out info about a character who really isn't the main character.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

so i do and that means someing right and im willing so bet that im not the only one so i think thay should but yet agane no one hear cares i might alone but one of the main cha. is "dead" so and what was with the whole "bang" thing hummm.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i think about Cowboy Bebop.......... Ammm ............... Aaaaaaa ........ i can't find words can describe it i love it their is a lot of love and past and comedy and drama and friendship.......... I LOVE IT ......... I'm about to cry (T.T)

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there isn't a new series needed for Coboy Bebop it was a great anime and needs to stay in its grave beofre someone tries to go and ruin it. I will say though that I think there need to be more Cowboy styled animes like that. Some thing that follows the style of Cow Boy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Trigun. These are the Cowboy animes that I think worked well. If there were only more like them.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I think there isn't a new series needed for Coboy Bebop it was a great anime and needs to stay in its grave beofre someone tries to go and ruin it. I will say though that I think there need to be more Cowboy styled animes like that. Some thing that follows the style of Cow Boy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Trigun. These are the Cowboy animes that I think worked well. If there were only more like them.
    but still dont you what to know that happens after that hummm i do but i dont think on one is on my side that sucks oh well

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    but still dont you what to know that happens after that hummm i do but i dont think on one is on my side that sucks oh well
    well they'll live a normal life (Ed and her father) nothing more ,her father will continue his maps parts re-building job and she'll live with him a happy life ,that's the whole point of her leaving in the first place but you can say that why didn't they do a special episode or two about it then it would be okay ,right? ,for the best line i think for me the one that bull says in episode 12-13 about the tear of the warrior ,but of course the one of the last episode"to find if i'm really alive" is a great one of its own
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animan11 View Post
    I think cowboy bebop is awesome. It is probably one of my favorite anime. I watch the show some but I read the books a little more. I would say that I like orphen more though because I is like a mixture of all different types of anime in one. I haven't read to many of orphen but what I have read of it I like alot.
    well if you did enjoy Cowboy Bepop which is really great in my opinion one of the best of classics you have to try "OutLaw Star"...but hey Bepop guy still's the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4