+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CB episode and why

Newbie Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite CB episode and why

lol, All the episodes really rock, though my fav would probably have to be "Ballad of Fallen Angels", ep.5, it really is a special episode, where spike's past is revealed, along with a rival. alot of drama, and action mixed into it.
    I also love "the Real Folk Blues Pt.2", the last ep, with Julia's death, and Spike's final faceoff with vicious, Faye and jet left behind, it really is dramatic, and great for an ending, though some would argue about spike killed in the end, i thought it was one of the best eps.

Newbie samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

i wont bore you all by saying "Ballad of Fallen angels" (altho it totally rocks) but the one where they all eat mushrooms is hilariously trippy
    "Between you and me, its irrelevant"

Newbie Baby nunu is off to a good start Baby nunu's Avatar
    Thanks

i totally loved last episode.
    it was everything: love, action, drama.
    it was superb

Newbie BebopHitchhiker may be famous one day BebopHitchhiker may be famous one day BebopHitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with everyone who said they liked all of the episodes. However, "Hard Luck Women" will always stand out in my mind. Right at the end, when Ed and Ein leave the Bebop to the tune of "Call Me Call Me", and when Spike and Jet see the message Ed left on the deck, will ALWAYS leave a lump in my throat.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Right off the top of my head it would be Toys in the Attic because that episode is so funny. If I had to pick a more serious episode though it would probably be Hard Luck Women.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

the last ep was awesome as were most...but hands down my favorite ep was the i believe 13 with the crazy killer who flew around and always smiled...but had the mind of a child. this is where we see spike vulnerable and beaten...everyone tries to help because deep down they care especially faye who just doesnt want him to go but in the end shows up to help. so touching.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm.... i wanna say "sympathy for the devil" because the look in the kid's eyes is creepy. but i still have the last episode recorded on my DVR from the last time adult swim played it. another good canidate is, well, i forget the name, but its like the 4th episode, where the old woman has the drug that turns ppl into mokeys. it has lots of space fighting too, and i loke the swordfish II

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It's hard to pick one because for me it's obviously the last two. If I had to pick one it would be the last episode.

Why? Because at least finally something happened with the main plot of the freaking anime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast