+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CB episode and why

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite CB episode and why

i like (20-Pierrot le fou) because of that man insanity and the action within that episode plus it shows the very bad side that human beings can use technology for but my fav CB episode ever got to be (5-Ballad of fallen Angels) ,i liked the way of showing some little truths about Spike and Vicious and the songs that was shown through the episode were great and good timed ,so yes it's my choice
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Nov 30, 2007 at 05:03 AM. Reason: font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

My favorite episode had to be the one with that weird mole that got out of the old fridge and was wriggling around the ship and bit Faye. The part that got me was at the end, Spike ended up eating the mold...though it was disgusting to watching him do it, you could at least take some relief in the fact that it's you know, "gone" xD.

~Dom

Uber abstract.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

my fav. is when valatine meets the spike and the rest of cowboy bebop(im talking about the ship so i should say bebop) i dont know y i like it i just think its the best.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.... Tough decision.

I'd have to say, "Jammin' with Edward," because I love Ed. She's one of my favorite characters. And I love how when the feds tried to catch her and when Spike and the gang tried to ditch her, she just hacked into their vehicles and piloted them like RC planes. ^_^

"Bohemian Raphsody" is real good, because it's another Ed-heavy episode and I like the senile old man, Chessmaster Hex. It's a pretty funny episode. Not much action in it though, but still very good.

"Ballad of Fallen Angels" and "Sympathy for the Devil" are great! Nothing like watchin' a good ol' fashioned showdown between Spike and Vicious--which makes "The Real Folk Blues 1 & 2 even SO much better!

Finally... I don't remember the name of the episode, but it's the one where everyone's all tripped out on shrooms. LOL. I love that episode. Seeing Faye trying to swim in the shower was simply hilarious! ^_^ I used to have the soundtrack and it included the song from that episode called "Mushroom Hunting". Hey... Isn't that the name of the episode??

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Finally... I don't remember the name of the episode, but it's the one where everyone's all tripped out on shrooms. LOL. I love that episode. Seeing Faye trying to swim in the shower was simply hilarious! ^_^ I used to have the soundtrack and it included the song from that episode called "Mushroom Hunting". Hey... Isn't that the name of the episode??
    the name of that episode is "Mushroom Samba" and it is really good as you mentioned ... i want to say beside my favorite episode "5- Ballad of Fallen Angels" i like the other one "20- Pierrot Le Fou" it is quite excellent to me very well done story in that episode .. well like all other CB episodes *thinking*
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Nov 30, 2007 at 05:04 AM. Reason: font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

yes those r good but how about when ed plays chess with the old guy thats a good one to

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that my favorite episode would be the one when the whole ship gets sick because the food that Spike left in the refrigerator becomes alive. That had me laughing so hard. Especially when he tried to light his smoke and burnt it up.

Thanks

yes yes that one was funny caz his hair whent in flames

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast