+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Favorite CB episode and why

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite CB episode and why

"Brain Scratch" was the first Cowboy Bebop episode I saw on television, and the one that got me hooked on it to boot. And to think I once thought of it as nothing but one of those shallow, run-of-the-mill action series.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

"Jamming with Edward" Hands down.

it was the episode where my favorite character was introduced, and the search for her was bloody hilarious.

plus, the fact that a sattelite looking fro friendship made the carvings of the old incan civilizations i found depressing, but touching.

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    "Brain Scratch" was the first Cowboy Bebop episode I saw on television, and the one that got me hooked on it to boot. And to think I once thought of it as nothing but one of those shallow, run-of-the-mill action series.
    =O how dare you! lol kidding. thats how i felt about bleach until i watched it.
    Why hello there!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    How could you?!! j/k ,Cowboy is one of the classics and the best episodes are the twins episodes (four) ,the first two of Gren's and the last two episodes
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess since many already named many of my favorites I will go with one that made me have respect for keeping up with old junk i.e. (electronics) I still have a vcr, beta, nintendo <super>, sega genesis, ect. I think the episode is called "Speak Like a Child"...

I also like it because of the the hilarious humor Spike & Jet displayed when they was searching for the beta (all the trouble they was going through) ^_^.... It got to me seeing young Faye looking so innocent with no care in the world & when older Faye was watching her younger self how at that moment Faye was emotionally connected with her inner self...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Newbie Boxster is off to a good start Boxster's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite episode is by far The Real Folk Blues pt. 2.

Best scene? The fight between him and vicious, as well as where he kills the guards with such mindlessness yet with focus, while The Real Folk Blues plays in the background.

I also love the finish, where
     click to show spoiler

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Waltz for Venus: this is sad and touching. but it's also kind of happy because she thinks her brother was a good person,and she has the memory of him taking care of her.

Ballad of Fallen Angels: My favorite music selection, and it first showed the intesity between Spike and Vicious.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

For me
    I have no Idea because I own the whole series, well I guess "fallen angels, Jupiter jazz and the real folk blues because it gives some inside in to the red dragon story line..
    But just wish they could have done more with that hidden story arc..

and I like the one were Ed's chess player's is really the world greatest chess player Chest master Hex But I just hate it when the old man dies at the end .
    and cowboy funk is just funny because of Andy and as for
    Sympathy for the Devil The Bules harp is amazing even on the cd

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

Wlatz for Venus and the final episode. both brought tears to my eyes and even though im a guy, im still not embarassed to admit it. they were both beautiful and touching and that ending could not have been done any better. alot of the time i can come up with a cooler ending for a series, but that one just could not have been done any other way.
    If there was a beginning, I don't care. If there is an end, I don't want it. If I had a life, I would sell it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast