+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Memory Lane

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Memory Lane

Now if this goes in favorite episodes, then I won't argue about it. It's not specific about favorite epsiode...but eh. Overall, hopefully this is ok.

-Name one moment in CB that you laugh at every single time you see it, almost as if it’s brand new to you.

It was always Edward that made me laugh and the beef issue.

-Not including Tank! Or The Real Folk Blues, what one song sticks out for you in the series?

I don't remember the name of it, but it was played in the last episode of the real folk blues part 2, when spike died and the scene shifted to the clouds and above.

-Ballad of Fallen Angels and RFB parts 1 and 2 aside, what is your single favorite episode of CB? Why?

I will have to say Jupiter Jazz,
     click to show spoiler
    When Spike looks for Julia was something I loved as well.

-If someone said to you, I’m taking away 3 episodes of CB and you can never see them again. Which 3 would you choose? Why?

1. Heavy Metal Queen, to me it was just annoying with Vt and the crew. I don't know overall..it just was my least episode.

2. Toys in the Attic, I render this episode awkard and pointless in my opinion.

3. Mushroom Samba, it was funny...but I can live without it.

-Although we love practically all of them, what element of CB do you love most? By that I mean do you love the music? The storyline? The character development? The visuals/design? Or the bluesy tone/feeling the most?

What I loved the most about CB was infact the design and the brilliant creativity of the storyline and characters. The characters were done well and potrayed well by the voice actors/tress and I simply do love the ending theme song and it did give me the blues when it came to certian episodes.

-Not including Faye, Jet, Ed Vicious, Julia or Ein, who is your favorite supporting character? Why?

I love Gren, as stated earlier in the favorite episode question. Plus he died and I was pissed and sad, but it was a good way to have him die like that.

-Who/what gives you the creeps the most: Wen, Pierrot, Vicious, the Van, Julius (JJ pt.1 lol!), Gren (JJ) or the evolved Ganymede rock lobster (gross!!)?

Pierrot, it was a good fight though...but ewww.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Memory Lane

uhh.... this list is too long for my mortal brain to compute........
    i always laughed at the end of the episode with andy when it said "see you space samurai" , and directly prior when andy is shown as indeed a samurai chasing a guy.
    i really like the gunfights and the space battles, and wen was creepy b/c of his eyes. oh yeah, i always laught at the part when perriot gets pwned by the big disney looking robot

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

for a moment that i always laugh at even if by remembering it ... i would go to the one in episode (22 - Cowboy Funk) when Andy and spike realized that they both reversed the code of the elevator when Teddy Bomber trapped them ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Lady Asphyxia;486089]

-Name one moment in CB that you laugh at every single time you see it, almost as if it’s brand new to you.

spike and jet's bell pepper's and beef dispute.

-Not including Tank! Or The Real Folk Blues, what one song sticks out for you in the series?

The song when Spike is falling from the cathedral in Ballad of Fallen Angels.

-Ballad of Fallen Angels and RFB parts 1 and 2 aside, what is your single favorite episode of CB? Why?

Waltz for Venus. It always makes me think about life.

-If someone said to you, I’m taking away 3 episodes of CB and you can never see them again. Which 3 would you choose? Why?

I love them all. But I found 'Wild Horses' a little boring

-Although we love practically all of them, what element of CB do you love most? By that I mean do you love the music? The storyline? The character development? The visuals/design? Or the bluesy tone/feeling the most?

The entire reflection on life, and how everyone can relate to it at some point or another.

-Not including Faye, Jet, Ed Vicious, Julia or Ein, who is your favorite supporting character? Why?

The girl from the movie. Forgot her name, but she had a cool attitude.

-Who/what gives you the creeps the most: Wen, Pierrot, Vicious, the Van, Julius (JJ pt.1 lol!), Gren (JJ) or the evolved Ganymede rock lobster (gross!!)?

Wen

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The evovled Ganymede rock lobster is the most hilarious ep of CB Spyke gives that it mutated and moving around for food...
    and that was a total GROSS! you know^^
    In the end of the episode the lobster was eaten by Edward!
    It give me a weird thinking about that..
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Every time Edward says something, she can't not be funny.

Call Me, Call Me and Gotta Knock a Little Harder

Mushroom Samba

I wouldn't get rid of any of them, there's only 26 episodes. Why make the series shorter than it already is?

I love the music the most, listen to it all the time.

The old Indian chief that ever so often gave Spike valuable advice that he never understood until the time was right.

-Who/what gives you the creeps the most: Wen, Pierrot, Vicious, the Van, Julius (JJ pt.1 lol!), Gren (JJ) or the evolved Ganymede rock lobster (gross!!)?[QUOTE/]

Pierrot.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes Mushroom Samba was funny as hell edward and ian try to be bounty hunters when they were hunting for food another reason why I like that epsoide is be cowboy bebop
    suports my fav drink Classic coke, Jet was talking to his tree that was classic,

Newbie Roshi1030 is off to a good start Roshi1030's Avatar
    Thanks

Edward downloading data from Empu or Spike and the frog

The orbiting satelite (EMPU) It's curiosity concerning the Naszca lines

Bohemian Rhapsody;A case of retribution derailed by age and the fools who still believed it was coming.

Being a jazzman the music; also the stories are earthy, believable in any day and age. The characters as well; nothing flashy, all have history and presence.

Character that gives me the creeps:
    Twinkle Maria Murdock; reminds me of a teacher i had in grade school, almost wore the same clothes. way too wierd for my taste

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast