Closed Thread

Thread: Overall good anime

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cowboy Bebop

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Well worth the price, although I think you can find the entire series in a box set for a lot less. I would never consider myself an otaku, or even well versed enough in anime to tell others what to do, but Cowboy Bebop is so good I think everyone should at least give it a chance.
    Its ok. I already got them. Prices up here are different, and more money. Its all ok. ^^

[add on to post]

:O Well they could have made it longer.. not only that. They never got into Edward's storyline.

The Music was great may I say.. um. Green Bird song. Very pretty. >.> Took forever to find; to download. :P

Cowboy bebop has a movie to, but I don't know if the comics are good. Never touch them. :O Is the Manga better? I love the art, and I love how its open to different things, and sitiuations. That can happen, and can't. ^^

The Char. I most Respect is Gren.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cowboy Bebop

lol I'm glad somebody finally recognized my name. I agree that more could have been done with Ed, but maybe if they'd tried, she wouldn't have been as good a character as she was.

As for the music, I love the soundtrack and Yoko Kanno too much to go into it here, so when and if this makes it into the anime series section, I'll start a thread about it. Or you can always PM me if you want to chat about the music.

I have seen the movie, and I think it's better to watch if you're already a CB fan; otherwise, you don't really get a feel for the characters or why they make certain choices. I don't read manga (I want to, I just don't have the time), so I don't know if it's better or worse than the anime. But I can't imagine that the anime could be worse than the manga, seeing as how it's just so great.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread