+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 21

Thread: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

  1. #1
    Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    Did you guys notice how similar they looked? I mean for real, I was like: "Spike?! Wait.... it's Megatron."

  2. #2
    Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Realm of Dark Illusions
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    Did you guys notice how similar they looked? I mean for real, I was like: "Spike?! Wait.... it's Megatron."
    i didn't really ... in fact i was surprised when i read the title .. but what's the thing in your mind that made you think that? or brought the thought?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

  3. #3
    Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    I failed to mention in my first post that I was talking about Megatron in the movie. In the series, he was like a big gun or something with a part sticking out in an..... awkward place.

  4. #4
    Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Realm of Dark Illusions
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    I failed to mention in my first post that I was talking about Megatron in the movie. In the series, he was like a big gun or something with a part sticking out in an..... awkward place.
    i know that! .. anyway there's main differences i say in their gunship ... um .. like they fire in a different way ... AHH i can't find the same thing you're talking about ... can you explain more details in ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

  5. #5
    Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i know that! .. anyway there's main differences i say in their gunship ... um .. like they fire in a different way ... AHH i can't find the same thing you're talking about ... can you explain more details in ...
    What more would you like? I'm talking about the Transformers movie. Not the series. The seires he looks nothing like a ship, in fact, he's only a gun in the series. But in the movie when Megatron awakens and escapes the military holding area, he flys out in the form of a gunship that resembles Spike's gunship.

  6. #6
    Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Realm of Dark Illusions
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    What more would you like? I'm talking about the Transformers movie. Not the series. The seires he looks nothing like a ship, in fact, he's only a gun in the series. But in the movie when Megatron awakens and escapes the military holding area, he flys out in the form of a gunship that resembles Spike's gunship.
    i haven't seen only a few of the series ... what i was talking about is the movie itself ... and i don't know maybe what you're saying is true i'm not sure .. anyway the only thing i'm sure of that even if that's right then i didn't notice it.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

  7. #7
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    you mean spike as in cowboy bebop? hmmmmm, they do look alike, indeed.
    but i didnt like megatron in that movie, he looked too weird.

    and yeah, in the series he was a walther PPK (think james bond)

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  8. #8
    Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

    but i didnt like megatron in that movie, he looked too weird.
    I thought so too. But one thing the movie did was show just how freaking huge he was. he made all the others look really small.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spike's fighting style - Jeet Kune Do
    By Dragon Ball in forum Cowboy Bebop
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Aug 09, 2009, 05:19 PM
  2. Megatron.
    By Aiora in forum Transformers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Oct 25, 2006, 10:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts