+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

Spike's Gunship and Megatron

Did you guys notice how similar they looked? I mean for real, I was like: "Spike?! Wait.... it's Megatron."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spike's Gunship and Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    Did you guys notice how similar they looked? I mean for real, I was like: "Spike?! Wait.... it's Megatron."
    i didn't really ... in fact i was surprised when i read the title .. but what's the thing in your mind that made you think that? or brought the thought?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

I failed to mention in my first post that I was talking about Megatron in the movie. In the series, he was like a big gun or something with a part sticking out in an..... awkward place.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I failed to mention in my first post that I was talking about Megatron in the movie. In the series, he was like a big gun or something with a part sticking out in an..... awkward place.
    i know that! .. anyway there's main differences i say in their gunship ... um .. like they fire in a different way ... AHH i can't find the same thing you're talking about ... can you explain more details in ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i know that! .. anyway there's main differences i say in their gunship ... um .. like they fire in a different way ... AHH i can't find the same thing you're talking about ... can you explain more details in ...
    What more would you like? I'm talking about the Transformers movie. Not the series. The seires he looks nothing like a ship, in fact, he's only a gun in the series. But in the movie when Megatron awakens and escapes the military holding area, he flys out in the form of a gunship that resembles Spike's gunship.

Thanks

What more would you like? I'm talking about the Transformers movie. Not the series. The seires he looks nothing like a ship, in fact, he's only a gun in the series. But in the movie when Megatron awakens and escapes the military holding area, he flys out in the form of a gunship that resembles Spike's gunship.
    i haven't seen only a few of the series ... what i was talking about is the movie itself ... and i don't know maybe what you're saying is true i'm not sure .. anyway the only thing i'm sure of that even if that's right then i didn't notice it.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

you mean spike as in cowboy bebop? hmmmmm, they do look alike, indeed.
    but i didnt like megatron in that movie, he looked too weird.

and yeah, in the series he was a walther PPK (think james bond)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

but i didnt like megatron in that movie, he looked too weird.
    I thought so too. But one thing the movie did was show just how freaking huge he was. he made all the others look really small.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast