+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your fav Cowboy Bebop music

Newbie sphekie may be famous one day sphekie may be famous one day sphekie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your fav Cowboy Bebop music

I have to said.... Real Folks Blue. I luv the beat and her voice sound amazing.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have quite the fondness for Bebop music... I am a huge Yoko Kano fan!
    She has an amazing ear for composition.
    I LOVE "The Real Folk Blues"... It's got a down, dirty, jazzy feel that ends up being very beautiful... And Mai Yamane's voice is purely haunting.
    I especially love "Gotta Knock A Little Harder" from the movie. WOW. I relate to that song... I love the way it builds up.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I have quite the fondness for Bebop music... I am a huge Yoko Kano fan!
    She has an amazing ear for composition.
    A fellow YK fan! I love so much of her work, and the Cowboy Beboy soundtracks are some of my favorites. It's rare to find a composer, writer, singer(?) who can jump genres so successfully.

Back on topic, another one of my favorites on the CB soundtrack is "Green Bird". The melody is just so eerie in its simplicity and sadness, like a nursery rhyme sung by the children of the damned when somewhat depressed.
    Last edited by gren; Jan 15, 2007 at 04:43 AM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I do adore Yoko Kano's work...
    I love how she can combine several different musical styles to create a particular mood for each piece.
    And it feels like each song was born... Like it has its own life cycle and story to tell... "Greenbird" is such a song... It does have a depressed nursery ryhme feel to it! ^_^

Newbie BebopHitchhiker may be famous one day BebopHitchhiker may be famous one day BebopHitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I do adore Yoko Kano's work...
    I love how she can combine several different musical styles to create a particular mood for each piece.
    And it feels like each song was born... Like it has its own life cycle and story to tell... "Greenbird" is such a song... It does have a depressed nursery ryhme feel to it! ^_^
    You're preaching to the choir here, Rose. I've DL'ed as much CB music as I can possibly get my hands and computer on, as well as any other Yoko Kanno music. I found a solo piano piece she performed using various CB themes, and it was PHENOMINAL!!!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, to start off, I love all of yoko kanno's music!!!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome. Anyways, I think my favorite song from CB is RAIN, the female vocal version. It's so depressing and sad. I love it. And I love rain too, so that's probably another reason as to why I like that song.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

what my fav cowboy bebop song is the one were fay is flying in the movie i cant remember the name of it dose eny one kno it? also i like Mushroom Hunting.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all the songs but my fav is definetly ask DNA from the cowboy bebop movie I really like the laid back style of it, and it has funny words

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast