+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your fav Cowboy Bebop music

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your fav Cowboy Bebop music

Hm... my favorite Cowboy Bebop song would have to be Tank! LoL I love the 3,2,1 lets jam part haha. But yeah... I have played that song a hundred times and learned most of the Sax part, and could play the bass part the first time through lol... but overall I love all the music in Cowboy Bebop.
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What's your fav Cowboy Bebop music

Actually, I'm quite fond of the entire soundtrack as a whole. I have almost the entire set.

But if I had to pick, I'd have to say it's a tie between Call Me, and Chicken Bone. Both are very good songs and I'm quite fond of the originality of them both. Wo Quo Ni Coin would have to be in second. I like the transition from Japanese to pseudo-French. It's friggin' great, I tellz ya! ^_^

But I think you can't really enjoy just one song from that soundtrack without enjoying the entire OST as a whole.

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

I know its not a song but serious love has to go to "Tank!!" That's just a fantastic track.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025 View Post
    I like that song titled "Rain" from the episode spike jumped out of the church and set off the grenade.
    It's the ultimate for getting over bad things that happend in your life or a bad day.
    i agree with viper here...that song is bad ass. and i also like that song memory.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite one is the one in the end when spike dies ,and maybe the one in Episode Jupiter Jazz (part 1 ,2) the one with the tear of warrior star ,yeah these are my choices ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Hickslayer is off to a good start
    Thanks

i don't know what it is called but i like the opening song, i'm a sax player myself and that one sax solo at the end is AMAZING and blows my mind everytime i hear it.

Newbie N0rbert is off to a good start N0rbert's Avatar
    Thanks

The theme song is by the Seatbelts., they've done some great blues/jazz songs. My favorite as well.

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

well ... my favorite music is the ending of Episode 13 (Jupiter Jazz - Part 2) ... that song ... is the best ... too bad I haven't downloaded the albums yet ... all of the musics in Cowboy bebop are very good ... but this one gives me a strange feeling ... feeling of old past and future ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast