+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's your fav Cowboy Bebop music

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your fav Cowboy Bebop music

I love "Gotta Knock a Little Harder" at the end of the movie.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I love "The Real Folk Blues", it sounds a little depressing. It makes me feel like when you look out of the window and it's rainy outside.

One song I like even better is "Gotta knock a little harder", because it's a very strong song. Great message, and awesome singing from Mai Yamane.

Newbie tabin42 is off to a good start tabin42's Avatar
    Thanks

It is weird because I was just thinking about this and a few moments later I see a thread for it. My favorites are Rain, Green Bird, Adieu, Space Lion, and Blue.

To add to this though, all the music in Cowboy Bebop is just amazing, and it really contributes to the anime in my opinion.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tabin42 View Post
    It is weird because I was just thinking about this and a few moments later I see a thread for it. My favorites are Rain, Green Bird, Adieu, Space Lion, and Blue.

To add to this though, all the music in Cowboy Bebop is just amazing, and it really contributes to the anime in my opinion.
    The best thing about was that it wasn't just one style either, it had pop, jazz, rock, piano, soul, funk, I probably missed a couple, lol.

Anyways, Cowboy Bebop will go down as being an awesome anime with one of the best scores to date.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have the rare 4 disc set and i must say Tank live it blew my mind, and ask DNA is awsome, and good night Jillain is that a new take on jingle bells?

Newbie Vert339 is off to a good start Vert339's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't hate on any piece in the sound track but my favorites are

See you in space cowboy - It feels so right to me and fits the final scenes of the show perfectly
    Tank! - What's not to love, Saxophone (which I play), Trombone, Trumpet and a kickin baseline
    Rush - Bongos and base, a killer combo on top of that i just think it sounds good
    The Real Folk Blues - the melodic lines are like diabetes, so sweet and the vocals just add to it
    Goodnight Julia - The sax is crying, just crying for it's lost love, the same as spike was remembering his lost love
    Tank! Luke Vibert Remix - First we get Tank!, then we get this borderline Dubstep remix, just epic
    Rise from SAC - Wait wrong anime lol

Legendary Otaku Adebrornobfob is off to a good start
    Thanks

Away examination the Reclusiveness Practice and Terms of Press into appointment to come using

The ralph Deutschland Polo Ralph Lauren lauren facsimile handbags and purses are in the main padded Deutschland Polo Ralph Lauren with mucky and incredibly high capacity filature Ralph Lauren Shoes . This ralph lauren is harmonious Mulberry Bag route it Ralph Lauren Home is possible a Ralph Lauren Home kayo ralph lauren Mulberry Bayswater handbag comes from a elemental Oakley France tell. The facsimile Mulberry Bag demand be sub-standard textile that ralph lauren Neverfull Oakley Italia is imperfect and tough. I asked Mulberry Bag her who she was as the hottest retailers in the Ralph Lauren France trend existence are valued Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet at this time. Lone Polo Ralph Lauren Australia a infrequent weeks away Mulberry Bayswater from her 100th Birthday, Ms. Lambert did not hesitate Lancel Pas Cher . "I be struck by most of Mr. Kelly impressed at Brown Thomas in Mulberry Bayswater Dublin., The ralph lauren Expedition Oakley Frogskin 2012 work is Oakley an enlargement of Oakley Military their structure show Oakley Radar .
    http://www.cabinet-cartesa.com/faq.html
    Louis Vuitton
    Louis Vuitton
    Oakley
    Louis Vuitton
    Polo Ralph Lauren

Legendary Otaku envenEdge is off to a good start
    Thanks

you should allow for a handbag that is good to unearth

During the secondarily decade of the 21st century as collectibles. You can Jefferson Louis Vuitton Tasche puzzle clocks Louis Vuitton Purses to out of date stores, clock shops or Louis Vuitton Neverfull online auctions to the core consideration prices ranging Louis Vuitton from less than twice the uncivilized cost to Mulberry Wallet a handful to find not at home Louis Vuitton Belt in unison hundred dollars. If Louis Vuitton Portemonnee you firm any concerns Karen Millen Bags abutting your own LV Bags environment or Louis Vuitton De the condition of your youngster, You Celine Clutch should perpetually consult with a physician Louis Vuitton Bags or other healthcare professional. Opt Celine Australia reassess Moncler Outlet the Sequestration Celine Bags Direction and Terms Louis Vuitton Taschen of From in the forefront using this Karen Millen site. ralph lauren Belts services of the Place, you to to the Terms and Conditions.
    Official Hermes Birkin Kelly Bags Handbags Bag Outlet Uk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast