+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your Favorite Cowboy Bebop Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Who's your Favorite Cowboy Bebop Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

My favorite is Edward. I love the way she made her way into the storyline, and yet they never really got into her story. Sheknew when she had to leave, yet she did it with a smile. She would always have those calm moments, when she bacame serious. ^^ She's the coolests.

Who's your Favorite? Why?!!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. K For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Oct 02, 2008)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Who's your Favorite Cowboy Bebop Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

For me, it also happens to be Edward. She is such a cool character and i love the way she talks .."Faye Faye Puff Puff"....a great line!!

Also i love it how the way she speaks don't show how smart she is, its like a kind of mask she uses. A bit like me but perhaps not in the same way.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Faye Valentine or Spike...both have something I like most.

One has lost all, the other looses all.

Both have lives that are somewhat lost.

One has yet to find rest and the other has found it.

Faye Valentine always rebelled against anything that was before her and did things the way she wanted to do them.

Spike daydreamed all his life, yet helped anyone along his path as his heart was truly a golden one.

The story is quite tragic and hard to find someone to feel more than another near the end of the series, life isn't easy and each character portrays the up and downs of life.

In the end, I pick Faye who chooses to live on even if nothing seems to be left in life. She is the one who tries to convince Spike to move on. Living is better than betting everything on a single moment of hope, even if this hope is all that is left inside one's mind.

P.S.: I have that poster in my room xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Spike, Spike and Spike (Ed's a close fourth).

He may be lazy, wreckless, and emotionally crippled, but Spike still has the aura of cool about him that any girl would fall for. I can't help but love his sarcastic tone and nonchalant attitude, even towards his crewmates (whom he obviously cares for). In the very first episode, when he tries to steal some food from Asimov's girlfriend, he even shows a sort of clownish side, albeit with an ulterior motive.

Yes, Faye chose present and future over past, but everything in her past was already gone, so she didn't have much of a choice. The ghosts from Spike's past were actually still alive and breathing (at least for a while), and I think he was right to face them rather than continue running, even if it cost him his life. Besides, how could he ever have moved on with memories of Julia constantly haunting him?

Aside from his personality, the green 'fro, blue suit, and sexy voice just make him so damn hot!!!
    Last edited by gren; Nov 07, 2006 at 10:10 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie Schneid.Piece may be famous one day Schneid.Piece may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ein! Even though Ein isn't much of "character," the lil' fella does make an impact on the story. Ein is always on top of things. I still question if Spike or Ein has the higher IQ?

Newbie gynyoung may be famous one day gynyoung may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am going to have to say that spike is the best character, he has inner pain driving him and a past that leaves one looking to fill what has happened to him to bring him to this point

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say vicious, not a common character in the story but good enough for me. He has always been smart and somewhat a good leader. Spike and Vicious split up all because of a women got into their lives. Vicious used her, and spike searched for her. Vicious uses two weapons, his desert eagle which isn't shown and his katana which he seems to be very skilled at.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie The-DNAngel may be famous one day The-DNAngel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ed! Ed is my favorite character because she's just so loopy and insane! I love how she has hacker skills and just blurbs around on the internet for fun. She also gets along with Ein, my second favorite character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast