+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your Favorite Cowboy Bebop Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's your Favorite Cowboy Bebop Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

from cowboy bebop i gotta say that my favourite character is Grencia Mars Elijah Guo Eckener cuz his past life was as a soldier and in the episodes 'jupiter jazz' the fight scene is rele kool and bloody, but the sad part is when gren becomes and jazz musician, he gets locked up cuz people thing that he is a spy. and the crazy part about him was when he herd that vicious told the jury that he was a spy he went crazy, and people sent him into drug testing where they put some nasty drugs in him. i like him cuz he didnt do anything to stop the people from testing on him and that showed strenght but finally when he gets back to normal he escapes

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Rikukeyblademaster may be famous one day Rikukeyblademaster may be famous one day Rikukeyblademaster's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Cowboy Bebop charcter is Spike. The reasonis because he has that F*** the world adittude and dosent care that much for others.
    Daichi_of_Light

Newbie Yukki-chan is off to a good start Yukki-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite character would have to be spike. hes an expert at martial arts, he a really good shot with a gun. he also is very smart and tactical, and even has his funny moments. plus he flies the sexy ship the swordfish, come on whats not to like.

Newbie Baby nunu is off to a good start Baby nunu's Avatar
    Thanks

good reason.

i also like spike not coz we're alike but coz he's got a cool gun and coz he killed that Vicious bastard

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'd have to say my favorite CB character is Faye Valentine. She's beautiful, for one. Two, she's very stubborn and does things her way. She's also strongwilled. A character trait I find very valuable. I haven't seen many episodes of Cowboy Bebop, but from what I have seen so far, I'd have to say either Faye or Spike. They're both pretty much the same. Spike has this 'careless' attitude about everything and basically is just 'cool'. He's great. Love him.

:]

Newbie BebopHitchhiker may be famous one day BebopHitchhiker may be famous one day BebopHitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, as you might've gathered from my name, CB is my all-time favorite anime. There are many reasons I like all the characters, but I'll narrow it down a bit.

Favorite Main Char.- Ed. Her insane sanity, quick mind, and quirky wit remind me too much of me, in spite of the fact that she and I are of opposite sexual persuasions.

Favorite Minor Char.- Victoria Terpskadey (Heavy Metal Queens). What can I say. A lady truck driver with an "up yours" attitude. What's not to like?

Favorite Villian- Asimov Solenson (Asteroid Blues). Not who you expected, huh? At least Viscious had SOME sense of honor. Solenson didn't care WHO he took with him when he was smuggling the Red Eye.

What are your thoughts on my choices?
    Last edited by BebopHitchhiker; Feb 22, 2007 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Fingers developed a stutter

Newbie Shikiun is off to a good start Shikiun's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello. I myself perfer the character of Edward, she is never able to read(her actions of course.)She is a genius, but she acts as dumb as a post.
    I simply adore that little girl! :3
    Shikiun Of The Sunday

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to go with Edward. The reason I like Edward so much os because Ed always seems to pull through when needed most. I also like how Ed just takes life so casually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast