+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: brotherly luv

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: brotherly luv

They don't really hate each other later in the series. They originally fought over Tesuiga but they don't keep it up forever. I think that Sesshomaru originally hated Inuyasha because he was half demon and tainted the blood line. But thats just me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

that is the only reason sesshomaru hates him but he nos that it ant goin to change anything that he is inyuasha older brother and he has to live ith it thats way they will quit fighting
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder what would happen to die-hard InuYasha fans when to series is over. I guess they would have nothing to turn to. (How sad. ) Iv'e once went to an InuYasha forum and said that the series is okay and not that great, I was banned and gotten so many death threats........
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Thanks

damn that had to sux but beleave me bro those to r goin to stop fighting and get a long

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest i am 18 and ive only seen well not that many episodes of Inuyasha so i cant really go off much but. from what ive seen they are just caught in this everlasting arguement. it seems to me sesshomaru didnt get the blade he wanted and Inuyasha got it. inuyasha has the blade that kills and sessh has the blade that heals i guess thats what there bickering over anyway. but it confuses me that sesshomaru is always sayin you worthless half demon i will kill you yet sometimes he protects him. truth is he has love for his younger brother. he has become attached to him at least thats how i think
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    To be honest i am 18 and ive only seen well not that many episodes of Inuyasha so i cant really go off much but. from what ive seen they are just caught in this everlasting arguement. it seems to me sesshomaru didnt get the blade he wanted and Inuyasha got it. inuyasha has the blade that kills and sessh has the blade that heals i guess thats what there bickering over anyway. but it confuses me that sesshomaru is always sayin you worthless half demon i will kill you yet sometimes he protects him. truth is he has love for his younger brother. he has become attached to him at least thats how i think
    ya bro dats wat im tryin to tell every1 seshomaru has feelins for his bro and hes training him and inyuasha doesnt even no it

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

didn't inuyasha get the tetsuiaga after he was woken up form teh tree? that kinda would explain why ses. hasn't killed him. Plus they are complete opposites and that is kinda why they fight they always get on each others nerves. But when it comes down to it i don't think either one could really kill each other.
    every rose has a thorn

Thanks

yea i no dats wat ive been tryin to say sesshomaru and inuyasha will get along but once and a while thy will fight each other to test there stength

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast