+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: brotherly luv

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: brotherly luv

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    ya bro dats wat im tryin to tell every1 seshomaru has feelins for his bro and hes training him and inyuasha doesnt even no it
    Yes, but you are making it sound as if one day Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are going to cuddle with each other and walk alongside the beach and think together. It is never going to be that way. Sesshomaru does love his younger brother, and watches out for him. But he doesn't show it. And I don't think he want's it to be shown, either.

Inuyasha is just too damn stubborn to notice anything, and is always looking for a fight.

Which is why Sesshomaru owns.

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that maybe Sesshomaru might be testing Inuyasha while aslo showing his dislike for his brother since he could have killed him a long time ago. They'll probably still fight but not kill each other.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that they'll learn to live together (which i kinda think they already have)
    but they'll fight every chance they get thats just how they are.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Sesshomaru didn't have a real problem with Inuyasha untill he gained the all mighty Tessaiga, before then he probably had no plans of killing him. I don't think he likes being second to Inuyasha in his father's eyes expecaily because Inuyasha is a half demon. He must find the gift of the Tenseiga as an insult considering he can't kill with it.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well he thinks his brother is scum being a half breed while hes a full breed demon and doesnt like him one bit he only goes after inuyasha because of the sword .

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it's complicated. You see, Sesshomaru hates Inuyasha all because Inuyasha is a so called "Half-Breed". Sesshomaru can't believe he's related to a half-breed, so he loaths Inuyasha and always tries to kill him for that reason. And the reason Sesshomaru didn't kill Inuyasha when Inu was little is because, honestly, he didn't want himself to seem week in killing a small baby/child.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie Marchgirl is off to a good start Marchgirl's Avatar
    I live in the south where we love iced tea - sweet ice tea!^^
    Thanks

This is complicated. I've touched on this subject in my fanficitions. Sesshomaru does resent Inuyasha because of the sword and because he's half human but even though he's had several opportunities to kill him or to watch him be killed, he can never do it. There is a strong sense of pride and family in Sesshomaru (my opinion of course). In many ways, Inuyasha is a lot like their father and seeing that makes Sesshomaru hesitate and even protect Inuyasha. I also think he wants the competition. Sesshomaru wants to be stronger and as Inuyasha grows stronger, he wants to outdo his brother. Besides, he already believes there is no one stronger than him and the only one even close is Inuyasha. Without that thread or bond, what's left for him?

Newbie Dragon Chaser 29 is off to a good start Dragon Chaser 29's Avatar
    Thanks

The Great Wolf Demon's sons are always going to be locked in a enternal battles. He hoped that they would at least work toghter at least once in their lifes. (ex. InuYasha The Movie 3: Sword of an Honorable Ruler) Sesshemarou is angered since his father turned his back on him the night InuYasha was born also his father deined him the swords Tetsigeia and Souguna (symbolic birthright) . InuYasha imprisonment by Kikyo was a victory to Sesshemarou since he saw the Sacred Jewal had not gotten into his younger brother's hands. Thus when The Panther Demon Tribe in the Third Season of the Show( as Seen on [adult swim]) tried to ressrucett their master the brothers again joined forces.

This remindes me of another sibling rivaliy but it is a slight more deadly than most (ex. Blood kills evil - Blood kills good + Salaviae-Salaivae= Destruction or Remdemption).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5