+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that they should pick up the anime again?

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think that they should pick up the anime again?

I think that they should make a new inuyasha anime and start where they left off cause I thought that inuyasha was a great show.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that they should pick up the anime again?

I doubt they will. Its possible an OVA might come out or some kind of holiday special if they want to. The thing with picking up a story thats ended and starting it back up again is that it tends to ruin it. For example, Dragon Ball GT is a failure in my eyes. The series ended with DBZ but the creator was basically forced to make more which resulted into SS4 which was crap. Sometimes its best to leave it as it is. Inuyasha has well over 200 episodes (way longer than most series). Its the best choice for it to be over.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that continuing Inuyasha would be a successful idea since Inuyasha has been one of the more popular anime. I know I would enjoy seeing new things added.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like them to make like a REAL ENDNIG to the series. but now a new series would just not do. they already started to run out of ideas in the late episodes the new series would not be any good. plus it's been around for more than 10 years i think that it's time to let inuyasha go. i just wish that it could go with a bigger bang.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie yukina25 is off to a good start yukina25's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do you think that they should pick up the anime again?

Heck yea they should!!! it was the best every & i hated how they ended it. It ended like it was the begaining. They didnt kill naraku kikyo didnt die sango and the munk didnt get married and all that good stuff they have so much more they could do with it!!!!! COME ON MORE INUYASHA PLEASE!!!!!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i would like them to make like a REAL ENDNIG to the series. but now a new series would just not do. they already started to run out of ideas in the late episodes the new series would not be any good. plus it's been around for more than 10 years i think that it's time to let inuyasha go. i just wish that it could go with a bigger bang.
    They have a manga so they could go with that i mean thew manga is in the 500 and somthing's right know so i think they could go of the manga.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

As much as I love InuYasha, I don't think that they should pick up the anime again.
    A lot of episodes are just fillers. However, if they reduce all the cheesy episodes and add something new to it, then why not? [:

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

When Inuyasha first started showing on Adult Swin I loved it. It was actutally one of my favorite series. About the time they got to the 7 bandits I really began to lose interest. It really was just going to far a streaching out the series too much. So no they shouldn't make a new series.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast