+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that they should pick up the anime again?

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that they should pick up the anime again?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwordsman1 View Post
    It would be awesome if they did pick up inuyasha again, because for some reason, the ending the to series just wasn't enough.
    How can you think the series wasnt enough it had 167 episodes it was amazing but it had a lot of fillers.

And if they did it would go way over the top

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Heck yeah they should I miss the new episodes it would be so cool to finish the end of the series instead of walking off into the sunset and not accomplishing anything.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

I thik they shouldnt. it would totally ruin the anime. The anime was about 200 episodes thats more then enough. And it kinda dragged-on and if they start again it wont be much different

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    When Inuyasha first started showing on Adult Swin I loved it. It was actutally one of my favorite series. About the time they got to the 7 bandits I really began to lose interest. It really was just going to far a streaching out the series too much. So no they shouldn't make a new series.
    I agree that the 7 bandits episodes were stretched and dragged out almost to the point of torture. I really like Inuyasha. I have seen all the episodes and movies. I would like Inuyasha anime to come to a closing. To me it is like reading a book and the ending is missing. It is aggrevating. If they announced anything else Inuyasha, I would probably be one of the first to see it just to get some closure. I believe there has got to be. RanMa 1/2 had a closure point , Maddison Ikkoku did too. I cannot forsee Rumiko Takahashi disillusioning her fans.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Newbie xamina is off to a good start xamina's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be really nice if they would continue the anime and put a really good ending... Inuyasha's story is really nice and if they would not air or make a new series because it is just a waste if they would not continue it for the reason that the feedbacks are good and there are lot of people love and crave for Inuyasha.... And many people are looking forward for its adventure.....

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my gosh! They seriously should make a new series of Inuyasha! Why??? Because the old one had no point to it and the plot really wasn't going anywhere...but, I highly doubt they will make a new one because it's been, like, 2 years and they still haven't added a new episode! If they were going to make a new series, wouldn't they have already?

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No the show was lost it was repeating just about inuyasha could not kill naraku i mean me and my sisters where the biggest fans it was one of my first mangas me and my sisters ever watched and read but then it stared to get lame he never learned new moves it was dying it should have ended sonner and i think they should keep it from coming back unless they have some really new and good ideas.

Newbie Analee31 is off to a good start Analee31's Avatar
    Thanks

i highly doubt the will pick it up again, seeing as how it was so long. But I loved Inuyasha so i think they shold pick it up again cuz i would o like to know if they defeat Naraku! as well as wut happens between inuyasha & kagome and miroku & sango!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast