+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite episode(s) [!MUST SAY WHY U LIKE IT!]

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite episode(s) [!MUST SAY WHY U LIKE IT!]

my favorite would have to be um... eighter when miroku asks sango to marry him. (i swear i saw that part like 50 times) it was so funny and cute. or when they just meet sango. it's kinda depressing and sad how her brother got killed by a monster and she was the only one who survived, and then almost beats up inuyasha even thought she's half dead.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite episode was when kagome's lil brother ask Inuyasha who confess first. I like it because at the ending of that episode kagome bro hug(or got hug) his "girlfriend"

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well one of my fav episodes was when inuyasha first turned full-demon, inuyasha unleashed his inner demon, and in the end liked/disliked his new powers, and thats when he learned some new things about himself

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO! mine is when InuYahsa goes back to Kagome's world and he finally gets to meet her friends. that episode was s0o0o0o0o funny. Or the episode when when Sango gets mad at Miroku and a girl gets kidnapped by a river demon. I can't decide....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie bakaprincess is off to a good start bakaprincess's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm - my favourite episode in Inuyasha? There are so many episodes that I really like... but if I have to choose a favourite - it would have to be number 163 (I think it is): Together With Sesshoumaru Forever - the one where Rin is kidnapped by a mountain ogre that takes children and eats them and there were those monks that destroyed the ogre and Sesshoumaru came to get Rin back, but let her choose her own fate.

I especially liked the last part - "When I die, will you remember me?" and "Don't be stupid."
    «~ bakaprincess ~»

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, for me as of now. I like the 3rd/4th episodes in Gakuen Arisu. Its when Mikan, Hotaru, and Iinchou went in the northern woods. for them to discover what is the Alice of mikan. there, they saw a bear chopping woods. At first mikan thought it is harmless and cute but. as she play the bear(tossing it in the air) the bear punched mikan, mikan flew away. ahahahaha. The bear used to be called as the "Gurdian Forest" aahahahahah

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie pinkpantherdmcf is off to a good start pinkpantherdmcf's Avatar
    Thanks

My faorite episode is where Kagome is kidnapped by Koga and how he falls in love with her! It shows how much Inuyasha really cares for Kagome! I thinks its so cute when Inuyasha gets all jealous when Koga admits his feelings to Kagome! How he is always getting in the way betewwn them!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say my favorite episode is the Tragic Lovesong Of Destiny part 1. It's cool cause that's when Inu falls in love with Kikyo and it always touches my heart everytime I think about it or see it.I like only first half of part 2 because that's when Inu and Kikyo kiss and Inu proposses to her. I don't like the second half of it since it's so sad.....*sob*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast