+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If Kagome and Inuyasha have a baby, what do you think it would look like?

Newbie fluffy1014 is off to a good start fluffy1014's Avatar
    Thanks

Question If Kagome and Inuyasha have a baby, what do you think it would look like?

Personally I think it would have doggie ears, smaller claws and Kagome's hair color. What about you guys?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Kagome and Inuyasha have a baby, what do you think it would look like?

Would they be able to have a baby? I mean, Kagome and Inuyasha are - above all else - two different species: a human and a hanyou . . .

(P.S. 1000 posts for me! YAY!!!!!)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont know probably like this...i hope i didnt mistake...

Yeah, Bye.

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Lol, now that would be quite unorthodox.

>.> though Kagome isn't actually very appealing with ears, if this was a cross isn't like partially bestiality or along the lines of it?

Uber abstract.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Ack, my eyes!
    Somehow...I don't even wanna think about things such as that.
    Probably something like other have descripted, such as having pointy ears to have it show or something.
    But Inuyasha and Kagome are still in that Love Triangle with Kikyo, so I wouldn't consider them together really...oh well.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

It would look like a black wolf Inuyasha. Just like him, but with jet black hair and ears, with silvery blue eyes.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    It would look like a black wolf Inuyasha. Just like him, but with jet black hair and ears, with silvery blue eyes.
    Black wolf what are you talking about inuyasha is a dog. and beside it would be 25% demon cause inuyasha is only half demon so we dont know if it will have the ears.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy1014 View Post
    Personally I think it would have doggie ears, smaller claws and Kagome's hair color. What about you guys?
    hmmmmm wat i think is that the child would have inu ears and fangs and kagome's and inu's hair in a mixed color thats good for a lil bady half demon and lil claws with maybe a tale^^ tats wat it think oh and with inu and kagome mixed eye color^^
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast