+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If Kagome and Inuyasha have a baby, what do you think it would look like?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: If Kagome and Inuyasha have a baby, what do you think it would look like?

Well this is there son in the future

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well this is there son in the future
    So you are telling em that there future son is going to be inuyasha with black robes i dont think so. But then in again it could look like inuyasah and have red robes cause that would make more since if inuyasah passed down the robe of the fire rat.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes and he would pass his sword on when he died and then they would get him the robe but in a differnt look to beable to tell son from father.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Yes and he would pass his sword on when he died and then they would get him the robe but in a differnt look to beable to tell son from father.
    also i think if they have kid kagome would want them to be in her time and inuyasha would not reallly care what time he was in. and if he was to give the robe to the son there is not another one so i would stay red cause there is only one robe of the fire rat in the series i think.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks

Heck no in the series they show only one but theres more then one robe smart one k there is not one fire rat in the whole intire show makes no since there are more robes k.

Newbie Dragon Chaser 29 is off to a good start Dragon Chaser 29's Avatar
    Thanks

Their chld chould make another robe of the Fire Rat there are 9,000,700 Fire Rats still in existance in the Fedual Era at least according to the InuYasha the Movie 4: Fire on Mystic Island. Also come to think of it InuYasha and Kogame's child chould be either half demon or human that's a 50/50 chance of each.

Newbie Zanne is off to a good start Zanne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Would they be able to have a baby? I mean, Kagome and Inuyasha are - above all else - two different species: a human and a hanyou . . .

(P.S. 1000 posts for me! YAY!!!!!)
    yup ofcourse it's possible.. inuyasha is a half human and demon, isn't he? so its more possible that they may be able to have baby.. well, for me theie baby would look like, with little doggie aers and with kagome's hair color and so with inuyasha's eyes.. hmm.. i'll try to make an illustration next time..

Newbie SirStabbity is off to a good start SirStabbity's Avatar
    I live in the darkness, drinking blood and smoothies, eating pizza
    Thanks

Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    I was thinking more like this:

Just my opinion.
    Wow........I'm at a loss for words.....not that I'm against your opinion, but I very much doubt that their kids would look like that, but I don't picture the other picture that was posted either. It's probably look like (at least in my mind) Kagome's hair color, InuYasha's ears and claws, and Kagome's eye color......

I <3 Vampire Knight!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast