+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: inuyasha... boring?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha...boring?

like all long animes, they get repetitive and well you might even get whole episodes of just flashback of eariler episodes.,
    the writers of Inu, wrote themselves into a wall and have tough times finding where to end things XD

Newbie tader may be famous one day tader may be famous one day tader's Avatar
    Thanks

THANK YOU. inuyasha is way too longi lost interest a long time ago. the anime has great characters and great humor but about 2 million episodes yes it will get a bit...boring

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Its sometimes boring when there talking...but then i like the Inuyasha and Kagome moents there my favourite parts lol

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha... boring?

I don’t know the difference really but I still enjoy watching Inuyasha. I only watch it occasionally so I really can’t make any comparison between its early episodes and the present ones.

Newbie vare2 may be famous one day vare2 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh yea the plot gets boring after a while because basically it's just the same thing..but yea like Star Girl, I keep watching for the Inuyasha and Kagome moments, the only times when Inuyasha gets tender =D

Newbie calci may be famous one day calci may be famous one day
    Thanks

Is anyone still following the series? I gave up a long time ago..I wonder when is it going to end, I think it's me but it's really getting draggy and long winded

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought I love watching Inuyasha and I was very determine to get the complete series. But half way.. I stopped. (u_u)
    It's too long and it's getting VERY boring...
    The thing that I hate most about Inuyasha is that they keep repeating the past events like how Kikyo gets that fatal back stabbed by Naraku (who was imposing as Inuyasha) and how Naraku came about. (+_+)
    I always fast forward the first few minutes of the show!
    I have a box of Inuyasha series that I've not seen yet, lying somewhere in my house. I'm gonna just leave it like that. (-__-)

I suggest to myself that I should just watch the early episodes and skip the rest to the last box. (+_+)
    Leave the middle parts.....

baa..

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to love watching Inuyasha. I was one of the first animes I watched. How could you go wrong with a half-demon with problems, a school girl with spiritual powers, and their funny friends? But then the same thing keep happening over and over. They look for Naraku almost defeat him, he escapes, back to looking for him. I want to see the ending. It's just too long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast