+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: inuyasha... boring?

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha... boring?

It does seem somewhat uninteresting now. I seems that there is almost no storyline anymore. Every 1-3 episodes there is a different event that is regardless to Naraku. I would say that Inuyasha has lost focus on the storyline.

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you, Inuyasha seems to be the type of show that is so predictable. I mean, there is a 100% chance that you are going to know what is going to happen on the show next.

Newbie evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day
    I'm not in Michigan anymore.....that means I'm getting closer to you
    Thanks

inuyasha is getting boring to me as much as i hate to admit it. i used to watch the show faithfully everytime i could. now, i flick past it. it's just not the same anymore to me

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

When it first started airing on YTV I watched it for awhile.....and then I noticed how boring and repetitive it was, so I stopped. Buuut I started watching it a couple weeks ago again, because it was coming up to the final episode, and WOW....it was boring. It made the entire series a complete waste of time I think.

I'm so glad that I stopped watching it when I did.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Newbie mariska may be famous one day mariska may be famous one day mariska's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha does became boring at one point because of the almost to many similar episodes ... there just the same fights among the same characters ... and that becomes boring ... but I still watch it with some interest!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not think that Inuyasha is getting boring. Actually on the contrary I think it is getting even more interesting. Narakou is back so now it's going to get interesting again.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: inuyasha... boring?

It's not exactly boring it can be interesting. I guess it depends on what episode your watching.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yeah, it's what got me started on anime... but after like, eighty episodes of the same boring villains with different names and the like it gets boring.

C'mon, at the end we were all expecting some crazy last battle or something.. not everyone just quitting and not killing anything.

Seriously, was there even an episode where Miroku proposed to Sango? 'Cause I so heard there was and guess what, I never saw it.. and I use to watch the show religiously..

Verdict: Pretty okay at the beginning but major suckage in the middle and at the end.. boring!
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast