+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: inuyasha... boring?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha... boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Blou View Post
    i dunno.....to me...inuyasha is getting a little boring lately......i dunno what it is...maybe its the fact that school is pondering me with finals, and i havent been able to relax and enjoy the anime....or they're just not getting to the point.....am i the only one who feels this way?..... probably...well..just want to know what you loves think......
    i agree, it was excting at some point, but then..its starting to lose its charm, and the ending(if u havent seen it im not wrecking it, becuz i didnt see it either ) apparently the ending sucked

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah thats true but just stick wit it it gets really good
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't watched it in a while because I got bored with it... But I still like watching it every now and then. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie ::InuKitty666:: is off to a good start ::InuKitty666::'s Avatar
    Thanks

To tell you the thruth Inuyasha is getting boring if you really think about it it's the same think all over again....Inuyasha and the gang fight some demon,Inuyasha and kagome getting into a fight,Kagome goes back to her world,Inuyasha goes back to get her, he brings he back,and it's starts all over again.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

The main story arc started dull and got worse as the episodes piled up. The filler episodes used to be entertaining, but those also quickly descended into suck. Inuyasha got tired real fast. The manga is much more entertaining.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

there are some episodes of inuyasha that really have no point and are really boring but the rest of the time the reast is awsome and the movies rule to!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Im guessing its cuz they cant change the enemy and teh enemy is being so persistant. The anime is just going on and on and on about them trying to kill naraku. Of course this doesn't happen or else the series end right? which one would you perfer?

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Im guessing its cuz they cant change the enemy and teh enemy is being so persistant. The anime is just going on and on and on about them trying to kill naraku. Of course this doesn't happen or else the series end right? which one would you perfer?
    I'm not sure! i never really thought of it like that! you just get so used to the facct that is naraku all the time u never really notice it!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast