+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: inuyasha... boring?

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha... boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    I'm not sure! i never really thought of it like that! you just get so used to the facct that is naraku all the time u never really notice it!
    lol how can u not hes been in the whole anim since the begining and still isnt dead! how can u not notice him. he causes all teh trouble in the place anyways and i dont think they go one episode without saying his name
    "do you think its naraku?"
    "yeah i can smell him"

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol how can u not hes been in the whole anim since the begining and still isnt dead! how can u not notice him. he causes all teh trouble in the place anyways and i dont think they go one episode without saying his name
    "do you think its naraku?"
    "yeah i can smell him"
    but not all of the epoisodes are about him! i have seen quite a few that it was not on him and the problem wasnt created by him! so i really dont think that all the episodes are about him!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

but not all of the epoisodes are about him! i have seen quite a few that it was not on him and the problem wasnt created by him! so i really dont think that all the episodes are about him!
    ok i exagerated for a bit but like you get my point right?? most of it is about hima nd u said it ur self taht tehre are only some taht actually dont have him leading to teh problem

Thanks

ok i exagerated for a bit but like you get my point right?? most of it is about hima nd u said it ur self taht tehre are only some taht actually dont have him leading to teh problem
    ya i guess we are both right in our poins of view! i do really enjoy the show and i really want to see every last show there is of it!

Newbie kakashi1 may be famous one day kakashi1 may be famous one day kakashi1's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha was good at first but it got boreing a long time ago even the movies are boreing

Thanks

inuyasha was good at first but it got boreing a long time ago even the movies are boreing
    what no way! hte movies rule and so does the show! how can u say that there boring? they have action love and blood! all the things u need to have a good anime!

Thanks

what no way! hte movies rule and so does the show! how can u say that there boring? they have action love and blood! all the things u need to have a good anime!
    well if you've seen all teh episodes made they seem liek they constantly only face bad guys and they bring in too many bad guys. there just trying to make the episodes longer. its not boring but it seems like its reaching to make the episodes last longer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I think so to I use to love this anime it was my favorite but now its like okay but I still want to see the last episode for free do you know where I can on online to see it.
    you cannot ask for unlicenced material and stuff. The last epiosde might not come for a while cuz as i said they are just trying to get more episodes instaed of ending it now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast