+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: inuyasha... boring?

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha... boring?

There are good times and lame times for this anime. most goes to lame though. i think i prefer naraku and then sesshoumaru out of all the characters in this anime. Naraku is smarter than them all. and sesshoumaru's attitude makes him hard to not be liked.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

There are good times and lame times for this anime. most goes to lame though. i think i prefer naraku and then sesshoumaru out of all the characters in this anime. Naraku is smarter than them all. and sesshoumaru's attitude makes him hard to not be liked.
    but if naraku went then there would relly be no plot and if sesshoumaru went then where would the brotherly rivlrey be and then when inuyasha did need help form someone who is his blood there would be no one! i personially like those two charecters!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

dont you think naraku lived a bit too long?. just a bit. i mean really 500 manga and has the bastard died?? inuyasha' annoyed me for that purpose it was like the never ending story. and inuyasha is a moron ontop of that i wish his dad left sesshoumaru the tessaiga or better yet sou unga (sword of hell)
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Thanks

dont you think naraku lived a bit too long?. just a bit. i mean really 500 manga and has the bastard died?? inuyasha' annoyed me for that purpose it was like the never ending story. and inuyasha is a moron ontop of that i wish his dad left sesshoumaru the tessaiga or better yet sou unga (sword of hell)
    Naraku did live for to long i can agree with that! and i know inuyasha can be dumb at times and he can be a major ass but i still think that he is a great charecter. i think that if the writer did give sesshoumaru a stronger sword that it would be more interesting. and at one point he did have the sou Unga

Banned mr. boondocks is off to a good start
    Thanks

How dare you insult inuyasha. Not only is its plot fantastic, but for the perverts out there... they get some ___ out of watching it. And inuyasha is constantly learning new moves.

Thanks

How dare you insult inuyasha. Not only is its plot fantastic, but for the perverts out there... they get some ___ out of watching it. And inuyasha is constantly learning new moves
    We weren't insulting... I love inuyasha its my favorite in the entire word! But there are a few things that they could do to make it even better!
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 14, 2007 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling really bad

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr. boondocks View Post
    How dare you insult inuyasha. Not only is its plot fantastic, but for the perverts out there... they get some ___ out of watching it. And inuyasha is constantly learning new moves.
    One of those crazy fanatics huh? Did you migrate over from the adult swim forums................j/k. Anyways.........you seem to overlook the fact that the story is kinda stretched. I mean he couldn't kill naraku in 167(i'm not sure if that's right) episodes and 4 movies, come on.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to agree that Inuyasha is way longer than it should have been. I relize that there are almost an infinite amount of demons they could have created for him to destroy but enough is enough. I think Inuyasha is a good show but most of the episodes have little impact on the main story at all. They never seem to make any progress despite the number of demons they fight. Not saying that it is a bad show but it is a little to much for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast