Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha-Cat or Dog

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lightbulb Inuyasha-Cat or Dog

I was wondering would inuyash be such a secsessful anime if inuyasha and shessromu were someother animal than a dog like a cat or an ermine or has the fact that they are dogs helped the series what do you think??I think that if they were a diffrent animal the series wouldn't do as good as it did.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha-Cat or Dog

well if they were cats then..i don't think the guys would be interested..cuzz cats are more like girls and dogs are more like boys..you know mans bestfriend.. Besides..only a dog can be stubburn..*inuyasha*..and sesshomaru would look weird as a gaint cat..
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
    well if they were cats then..i don't think the guys would be interested..cuzz cats are more like girls and dogs are more like boys..you know mans bestfriend.. Besides..only a dog can be stubburn..*inuyasha*..and sesshomaru would look weird as a gaint cat..
    I never really limited it to cats and dogs it could really be any animal and donkyes are stubburn......but giant donkyes does not a good storyline make.and sesshomaru looks wierd as a dog.a male dog anyway.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    I never really limited it to cats and dogs it could really be any animal and donkyes are stubburn......but giant donkyes does not a good storyline make.and sesshomaru looks wierd as a dog.a male dog anyway.
    lol...ya..when i first saw Inuyasha...i thought Sesshy was a girl..hehe ya but any other animal would confuse the story..cuzz inu's dad was a great dog demon..it would seem weird as anything else...
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
    lol...ya..when i first saw Inuyasha...i thought Sesshy was a girl..hehe ya but any other animal would confuse the story..cuzz inu's dad was a great dog demon..it would seem weird as anything else...
    Well not really cause it could be another kind of demon like a fox,wolf....wait thoes are takin.but i can think of a couple of other animals that would make sense.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha isn't successful because he's a half dog demon (Thats what he is, BTW.)

Its successful because its engaging story line appeals to a younger audience.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Inuyasha isn't successful because he's a half dog demon (Thats what he is, BTW.)

Its successful because its engaging story line appeals to a younger audience.
    So it would be as suscessful as a nother animal .

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

that would make it so that the series would have to called something else, since the series is named after one of the main characters, InuYasha. The name "InuYasha" means "dog spirit". Inu (犬) is a Japanese word meaning "dog". Yasha (夜叉) is a Buddhism-related word meaning "spirit".

Also, Kagome's Sit command would lose its hilarity if he was some other type of demon.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast