Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha-Cat or Dog

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha-Cat or Dog

I hope i don't get some of you hardcore Inuperro fans mad here. I apologize in advanced for what i am about to say. That being said, i think that Inuperro (a.k.a Inuyasha) is a freak of nature. Mother nature tried to make something new by crossing a male dog with a female cat, but kinda screwed up in the process thus, creating Inuperro. Well, many people would say he is a dog, however his ears aren't of a dog. They loook more like a cat's ears. If you pay attention every time Kagome gets pissed off she says "down boy" meaning that Inuperro in fact is a dog. But, honestly who freaking cares what kinda breed he is just a demon.

ps; What i just said is my own personal opinion. I don't want to offend anyone (Inuperro hardcore fans) in any way, but if it happens that i do offend you all let me now.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought inuyasha was a cat thing too. i mean there aren't that many differences between a cat and a dog and not all dogs sit when told too. hell any animal is more obidient than my dog. plus inuyasha isn't that "manly" so he wouldn't like that weird as a cat. (i had a pic of inuyasha and kagome kissing in my locker once. a friend of mine asked whe i had a picture of two freaky girls kissing. so not everyone can tell inuyasha is a guy strait off the bat)
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol...I knew i wasn't the only one that thought Lord fluffy was a girl...but then again..when i found out that he was a guy...i was like..O.o oooo! hes hot! I never thought that Inu was a cat though..cuzz the first time i herd about my friends told me that he was a half human half dog demon..so that rowned the whole him being a cat for me...
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

you have to agree that almost anyone who just gets into the series could get mixed up with it though. i mean cats have those same ears. and the same long nails inuyasha has and can sniff as good as inuyasha. and inuyasha can jump really high and he almost always lands on his feet when he falls. so yeah pretty cat like if you ask me.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i think it wouldn't be better if inuyasha wasn't a dog because i only got interested in it because he was a half dog demon and i was born in the year of the dog. If inuyasha was a cat it wouldn't match cuzz cat aren't bubborn.

Newbie yuyah may be famous one day yuyah may be famous one day yuyah's Avatar
    Thanks

inu yasha is a dog not a cat because from the japanese language "inu" means dog while the japanese translation in cat is "neko"....

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

all i got to say is inuyasha is a dog demon it say's it in the show.

Newbie Tatsuma is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think he's a cat, because he got those long sharp nails...
    Fufufu....
    Then he acts as a cat.. sometimes a dog..
    Fufufu...
    THat's still a question to me...
    Fufufu...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast