View Poll Results: What will be the reaction of Inuyasha if he'll choose among the two?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calm and a sad eyes.

23 56.10%
  • Voilent and rude expressions will be say by him.

9 21.95%
  • Kagomwe will use her power to stop Inuyasha.

6 14.63%
  • Ran away and destroy anything he will encounter.

3 7.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha Discussion

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Who will be the true love of Inuyasha, will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? why???

Who will be the true love of Inuyasha?? will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? I wonder who will be... well good luck in deciding guys...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who will be the true love of Inuyasha, will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? why???

For one you should describe your topic alittle bit more. In the end it will be Kagome that he chooses. I say this because I know he runs after Kikyou all the time but if he didn't want Kagome he wouldn't be keeping her safe after they found the Shikon Jewel. He loves Kagome deep inside and he knows that he needs to let Kikyou go so she can rest. The only thing that's stopping him is his old love for her. Everytime Kagome sees Kikyou and Inuyasha together she gets so upset and you always see Inuyasha running after her to calm her down.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooohh.. I'll describe my Topic on the next time I will make one ... Well, gettin' back to the topic, I think your right. But Kikyou I think, still Love Inuyasha remember when she see Tsubaki because Tsubaki give Kagome a Curse, she said that "do what you want to Kagome, but stay away from Inuyasha. If you do something to him, I will be killing you(well, its not actually killing her)."

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I know that but the thing is who is the one that is always keeping Inuyasha from transforming into a full pleadge demon and if he did then she would always turn him back.

Thanks

Its Kagome I think??? I didnt watch the episode where Inuyasha Transfromed but I did watch the sneak peek of it. I think Kagome embrassed Inuyasha..??

Thanks

No Inuyasha was never embarrassed he always held her and kissed her back. Afterwards he always got on to her for putting herself in danger. He truely loves her and hes worried that he will do something to hurt her.

Thanks

ahhh... I didnt really watch that episode,

but still, its kinda great.

I think Kagome will be the real love of inuyasha

they really want each other,

Thanks

Yes they do want eachother I mean look at it I know you said that you know Kagome will be his love. I have been following the show since High School and I've fallen in love with it. From the first time I saw Kagome and Inuyasha together I knew they would end up together. I mean he was a real hard A*& to start out with but then he started to warm up to her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast