View Poll Results: What will be the reaction of Inuyasha if he'll choose among the two?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calm and a sad eyes.

    23 56.10%
  • Voilent and rude expressions will be say by him.

    9 21.95%
  • Kagomwe will use her power to stop Inuyasha.

    6 14.63%
  • Ran away and destroy anything he will encounter.

    3 7.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 93

Thread: Inuyasha Discussion

  1. #73
    Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    That is true but the thing with Kagome is she will protect anyone that needs protecting even Lord Sesshie. She can't turn her back on someone who is in need.
    i really dont see why she does that either!some times i think she needs to learn that some ppl dont need to be protected!

    IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

  2. #74
    Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    i really dont see why she does that either!some times i think she needs to learn that some ppl dont need to be protected!
    Well, I agree with ya 50% some ppl really aren't worthy of being protected but she has a kind heart that's what I'll say even if it's Kikyo, her all time love rival, she would still try her very best to protect her~
    Yupz Inuyasha always run off nervously whenever he sense Kikyo maybe because he feels that he's the one who caused her her death...

  3. #75
    Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    Well, I agree with ya 50% some ppl really aren't worthy of being protected but she has a kind heart that's what I'll say even if it's Kikyo, her all time love rival, she would still try her very best to protect her~
    Yupz Inuyasha always run off nervously whenever he sense Kikyo maybe because he feels that he's the one who caused her her death...
    y ai guess i cant argue witht that! but i still say she dosnt need to protect inuyashas brother...well maybe she does cuz he seems to have a soft hert for mortals..

    IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

  4. #76
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    i really dont see why she does that either!some times i think she needs to learn that some ppl dont need to be protected!
    Well she is kind hearted and would do anything in her power to keep someone safe and protect them.


    Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Well, I agree with ya 50% some ppl really aren't worthy of being protected but she has a kind heart that's what I'll say even if it's Kikyo, her all time love rival, she would still try her very best to protect her~
    Yupz Inuyasha always run off nervously whenever he sense Kikyo maybe because he feels that he's the one who caused her her death...
    Well he also runs off because he loves her and he's always asking her to stay with him. So I mean with him telling Kikyou that he loves her over and over again doesn't help with Kagome around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    y ai guess i cant argue witht that! but i still say she dosnt need to protect inuyashas brother...well maybe she does cuz he seems to have a soft hert for mortals..
    That's not true he only has a soft heart for Rin and no one else. Even if he's hurt he still has his cold heart towards mortals.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

  5. #77
    Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post


    Well she is kind hearted and would do anything in her power to keep someone safe and protect them.




    Well he also runs off because he loves her and he's always asking her to stay with him. So I mean with him telling Kikyou that he loves her over and over again doesn't help with Kagome around.



    That's not true he only has a soft heart for Rin and no one else. Even if he's hurt he still has his cold heart towards mortals.

    Whatever it is, Inyasha just doesn't seem to spare a thought for Kagome.. Even if she tell him that it's okie to go after Kikyou, he shd still stay knowing well that Kagome would be hurt.. Inuyasha Baka...

  6. #78
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Whatever it is, Inyasha just doesn't seem to spare a thought for Kagome.. Even if she tell him that it's okie to go after Kikyou, he shd still stay knowing well that Kagome would be hurt.. Inuyasha Baka...
    I know he's stupid sometimes but you know he has a heart to and his love is Kikyou even though he does love Kagome to. I mean it's hard you know. His love was ripped a way from him without him even knowing she died. He feels as though he was cheated short of love.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

  7. #79
    Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    Sometimes I really wonder..Does he loved Kagome for who she is or part of it is just because she's the recarnation or Kikyou...

  8. #80
    Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Under The Sea, Florida
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Inuyasha Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Sometimes I really wonder..Does he loved Kagome for who she is or part of it is just because she's the recarnation or Kikyou...
    I'm not sure myself maybe it's some part of who she is and who she was part of. I think that he needs to sit down and really think about it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™


    Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EP 167 discussion
    By -Ryo- in forum InuYasha Spoilers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2006, 11:41 AM
  2. DragonBall GT discussion-
    By jaderabbit in forum Dragon Ball
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2006, 02:20 PM
  3. Anime Character Discussion
    By Kaijudozero in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 10, 2006, 02:37 PM
  4. Discussion Team
    By setsuna mudo1617 in forum AO Fans Vault
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Sep 22, 2006, 01:32 PM
  5. Bleach discussion
    By Korovitz in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2006, 01:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts