View Poll Results: What will be the reaction of Inuyasha if he'll choose among the two?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calm and a sad eyes.

23 56.10%
  • Voilent and rude expressions will be say by him.

9 21.95%
  • Kagomwe will use her power to stop Inuyasha.

6 14.63%
  • Ran away and destroy anything he will encounter.

3 7.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha Discussion

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

Re: Who will be the true love of Inuyasha, will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? why???

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Who will be the true love of Inuyasha?? will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? I wonder who will be... well good luck in deciding guys...
    I think it should be Kagome. Kikyou has turned into a brat.

Thanks for the sig Solking!! I love it!!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who will be the true love of Inuyasha, will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? why???

Quote Originally Posted by Nettles View Post
    I think it should be Kagome. Kikyou has turned into a brat.
    Wow sissy thanks for that. Yes Kikyou has turned into a brat but I mean she's just running on Hatred.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Wow sissy thanks for that. Yes Kikyou has turned into a brat but I mean she's just running on Hatred.
    Yupz she's running away from reality if not why would she try to survive by receving souls....

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

I'm not sure myself maybe it's some part of who she is and who she was part of. I think that he needs to sit down and really think about it.
    lol if he reeally does sits down and think abt it, then he's not the Inuyasha that I know

It's always about Inuyahsa, Kagome and kikyou so let's talk a little about Miroku and Sango hehe do you think this 2 lovebirds will remain 2gether?

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he will go to kikyo he never had a chance to be with the one he loved for so long o coures he wil run to kikyo becouse of the fact he still longs to be with hes lost love......kagome is just a reincarnation (parton my spelling) even tho he has fillings for kagome it may be that she looks like kikyo..2.he dose need her to find the shikon jewels.3.he goes back to her after going to see kikyo becouse he needs her for rison 2 shes needs to go back to her time its all narakus falt in the first place if he dident kill kikyo kagome would have never met inuyasha.....and inuyasha and kikyo will still be togather

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it will be Kagome. I think this because he is always with Kagome and I also think that in the end Kikyo will dissapear and end up in a whole different place away from everyone else.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not think that they will end up together because Miroku loves to flirt way to much and even though he is with Sango he asks other women to marry and bare his children. Not a good thing especially in front of Sango.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

No need to decide for them, the decsion is made. However, since Inyasha chose Kagome, there was a rough sex scene and that why the was ended and cancelled in Japan.
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mitsu-O, what the hell are you talking about? I have heard no such rumor about why Inuyasha was cancelled. And Inuyasha wasn't cancelled in Japan. It finished. I did hear however, that most of Japan's Inuyasha fans did not like how it ended. But about the whole "sex" thing you're talking about, IMO that is complete bs.

And I don't think Inuyasha chose Kagome over Kikyo. He is in love with Kikyo and will forever be. That's sad yes, because Kikyo is dead and Kagome is living. But that is my opinion. Inuyasha loves kagome, but is in love with kikyo.

Jerk.

He should sit more often than he already does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast