View Poll Results: What will be the reaction of Inuyasha if he'll choose among the two?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calm and a sad eyes.

23 56.10%
  • Voilent and rude expressions will be say by him.

9 21.95%
  • Kagomwe will use her power to stop Inuyasha.

6 14.63%
  • Ran away and destroy anything he will encounter.

3 7.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha Discussion

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha Discussion

Now that you have started this topic I love the fact that Inuyasha is always getting Jealous how Koga keeps stealing Kagome you know if he doesn't want to admit that he loves her that gives it away right there!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

PM me about it other then that stay on topic you get me my posts thank you. Well I really like Sesshomaru the most even better then Inuyasha because he thinks he's so much better then everyone else.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Inuyasha Discussion

I don't know who he would choose. It's hard to decide,but it might be Kikyo.

Thanks

Please explain why you think it will be Kikyou. Try to make the post Higher Quality please. Now that I look back on this Post I think I should take my advice. Kagome me is so innocent and I think that is something that catches Inuyashas eye. I mean why would he try to keep her safe the way he does. You know when he says that it's because she needs to find the jewel is why he does it. You know he's lying.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Jan 04, 2007 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Try to make Higher Quality
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie etna may be famous one day etna may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Who will be the true love of Inuyasha, will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? why???

hey im etna and preety new and i took the poll cause i loooooooooove inuyasha and any anime at that so hi

and it will probably kikyo cause he left kagome once for her and then again he always seems to crawl back to kagome so im dum struck
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 04, 2007 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks

Exactly He always goes back to Kagome. Etna you might want to delete one of your post do to it's against the rules to double post. Anyways if you look at the ways that Inuyasha looks at Kagome at times you could see he loves her.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, How about Sango and Miroku??? Will they marry or not??? I dont have trust of that guy....hhhmmm...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

No I do not think that they will marry because after they defeated Naroku he first time you would have thought they would stay together. What did they do? They went separate ways so there for I do not see them being more then just friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast