View Poll Results: What will be the reaction of Inuyasha if he'll choose among the two?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calm and a sad eyes.

23 56.10%
  • Voilent and rude expressions will be say by him.

9 21.95%
  • Kagomwe will use her power to stop Inuyasha.

6 14.63%
  • Ran away and destroy anything he will encounter.

3 7.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha Discussion

Newbie plop may be famous one day plop may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha Discussion

inuyashaus true love will be Kagome because they have always been together
    Last edited by plop; Jan 05, 2007 at 08:14 AM. Reason: the truth i think

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they have always been together and they always will be together. Guys you do realize that you can talk about more then just Inuyashas true love. Koga wants to be with Kagome so bad and it makes me feel sorry for him sometimes.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who will be the true love of Inuyasha, will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? why???

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Ooohh.. I'll describe my Topic on the next time I will make one ... Well, gettin' back to the topic, I think your right. But Kikyou I think, still Love Inuyasha remember when she see Tsubaki because Tsubaki give Kagome a Curse, she said that "do what you want to Kagome, but stay away from Inuyasha. If you do something to him, I will be killing you(well, its not actually killing her)."
    intresting question... I'll have to think about that one.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok she may still love him but she knows that they only way they can be together is if she takes him down to the underworld with her. Lately she wants him to leave her alone.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

True as that is you have to think about the times she's tried to kill him. She always draws him to her and then is ready to literally stab him in the back. Thats not fair at all since she claims to love him. Even in the episodes where she defends him she always goes back and screws him over later. No one who truly loves someone does that!

Then there's Kagome, if she's grow a damn backbone she wouldn't always get hurt when she sees Kikyo and Inuyasha together. If she wants him, march up there and tell him instead of always running away.

But all that aside Inuyasha will choose Kagome. I've seen the final episode and they obviously will be getting together. And I'm not talking about the episode shown in the states I mean the final Japanese episode where Naraku is destroyed. To those who haven't seen it, find it and watch it, its amazing. And the ending is awesome.

But thats the Inuyasha otaku in me talking. Said my peace. Later and I'm out.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie AnimeSage may be famous one day AnimeSage may be famous one day AnimeSage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who will be the true love of Inuyasha, will it be Kagome or Kikyou?? why???

frankly i dont care any more it just got to stale and boring they should have ended along time ago

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Inuyasha Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Please explain why you think it will be Kikyou. Try to make the post Higher Quality please. Now that I look back on this Post I think I should take my advice. Kagome me is so innocent and I think that is something that catches Inuyashas eye. I mean why would he try to keep her safe the way he does. You know when he says that it's because she needs to find the jewel is why he does it. You know he's lying.
    I don't really think it will be Kikyo. I just don't want him to choose Kikyo he seems to like Kagome more.

Thanks

So they have started the Inuyasha series over again. It's now starting from the beginning again. This I do not mind seeing as how I believe that it is the best anime in the world. What do you guys think? Just because something has as you guys think "gone over its limit" does not mean that it isn't a great anime. Yes I agree sometimes I get aggrivated with the fact it's not over yet but then I just sit back and enjoy it because there is nothing wrong with how long it has lasted. Another thing don't you think that if it has lasted this far it's because there are so many people that love it and love to still watch it. You may not care because its stale but when you quit watching it I bet that atleast 3 other people started to watch it. I'm personally glad it last this long because it's something Sinistra and I do together. We curl up on the couch to watch Inuyasha and we both love it. If they took inuyasha of the air I would be heart broken. I would miss my dog eared demon alot.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Jan 06, 2007 at 11:18 PM. Reason: typos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast