View Poll Results: What will be the reaction of Inuyasha if he'll choose among the two?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calm and a sad eyes.

23 56.10%
  • Voilent and rude expressions will be say by him.

9 21.95%
  • Kagomwe will use her power to stop Inuyasha.

6 14.63%
  • Ran away and destroy anything he will encounter.

3 7.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha Discussion

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Adorable~ I meant the kid~ she doesn't really look like a half-demon to me but still thanks for sharnG~
    She just pretty much got the fangs and the dog ears and I know the babies are adorable
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yea she is and she can stand up for herself to when she needs to. I think that there is more then her looking like Kikyou that has set up his love for her.
    ya i know! he always gets jelious of koga and every time he misses her he goes back in the well for her!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    ya i know! he always gets jelious of koga and every time he misses her he goes back in the well for her!
    Yes but he makes it seem like he needs her to come back to find the jewel shards more then because he misses her. I mean he needs to be a man and just tell her how he feels.

Thanks

Yes but he makes it seem like he needs her to come back to find the jewel shards more then because he misses her. I mean he needs to be a man and just tell her how he feels.
    i will say that in a few epiosdes he basically dose tell her he loves her and he dosnt really hide it that well! she and every one else can see that he does!

Thanks

i will say that in a few episodes he basically dose tell her he loves her and he doesn't really hide it that well! she and every one else can see that he does!
    Yes I know but I think that if he let her know and didn't run off to Kikyou then maybe she would believe him a little better then she does. His jealousy for Koga is kinda stupid when he knows that Kagome would not run off with Koga that she loves him.

Thanks

Yes I know but I think that if he let her know and didn't run off to Kikyou then maybe she would believe him a little better then she does. His jealousy for Koga is kinda stupid when he knows that Kagome would not run off with Koga that she loves him.
    i do agree with that because every time kikyou comes around inuyahsa runs off and leaves kagoma! she would never run off with koga but she will protect him when he needs it!

Thanks

i do agree with that because every time kikyou comes around inuyahsa runs off and leaves kagoma! she would never run off with koga but she will protect him when he needs it!
    That is true but the thing with Kagome is she will protect anyone that needs protecting even Lord Sesshie. She can't turn her back on someone who is in need.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Inuyasha will definitely choose Kagome or at least that's what I am hoping. The obvious obsticle is Kikyo and the thought that Inuyasha may always see a bit of Kikyo in Kagome and may not see her for who she truly is. I know if I was in Kagome's place that is what I would be worrying about. Especially when he has such complicated feelings when it comes to Kikyo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast