+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: inuyasha episodes

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha episodes

ummm hi
    i just want to know if adult swim is playing repeats of inuyasha mon-wed and new episodes on saturdays?

or

are they playing new episodes mon-wed and no inuyasha on saturdays?

oorrr

are they playing new episodes on tuesdays and repeats all other days?

i came up with these choices because it is what has happened in the past with inuyasha on adult swim, but now i'm confused. please if you know any information, post! ^ ^ thank you!

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha episodes

Apparently, starting last night, they'll be showing the last episodes on weeknights.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm also confused because Adult Swim has been changing the schedules around alot. At first Inuyasha was coming on Saturday's, then it was changed to weekdays, then new episodes on Tuesdays. I think it comes on weekdays again. I believe that the people at Adult Swim have to keep buying more new episodes, when they soon run out, they have to show old episodes intil they can schedule in for new ones. I believe that's why they keep changing from old to new shows. The last time I watched I believe they were on the 9th season.

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

The last time I watched it on tv, it was episode 165. That was two before the final episode, when even then naraku still had not been defeated. I don't think that they're going to make more new episodes, because ep. 167 has been out for quite some time and even in japanese I have not found an episode that comes after 167. mabey we all just need to read the manga, but I too like to watch it whenever it's on, providing Im up then. Full time work sucks but there is good money out there.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: inuyasha episodes

Last night on Adult Swim It had the first two episodes on.

Newbie inchuda may be famous one day inchuda may be famous one day
    Thanks

dose any one knoe a good site to watch anime or a good site to watch shaman king online
    \

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inchuda View Post
    dose any one knoe a good site to watch anime or a good site to watch shaman king online
    \
    What is this? This is a thread on the scheduling of Inuyasha on Adult Swim. Please don't post random things on random threads. Also, don't make a new thread either on your question either. Use Google.com. If I see any random spam again I'll have to give you an infraction accordingly. Please visit this page: http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php.

Thank you.

Newbie yami raven may be famous one day yami raven may be famous one day yami raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Last time Tivo caught it, it was on the last episode. I'm not sure when it comes on, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast