Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha - I'm tired of it

Newbie Realgirl may be famous one day Realgirl may be famous one day
    Thanks

Inuyasha - I'm tired of it

OMG! INUYASHA CHARATERS ALL NEED TO DIE! IT IS A SICK JOKE TO SEE HOW LONG THEY CAN KEEP A SERIES RUNNING! F'CK! im tired of people calling themselves otakus when all they do is watch inuyasha and naruto IN F'CKING ENGLISH and buy the brand stuff from HOT TOPIC *puke barf be sick ect* so we have devised a way to fix this we will tell you how each inuyasha charater should die. and it is as follows:
    ((the only one that will be spaired is Shippo A) he is a child and you cant kill children B)hes like a foot tall. and he is only there because they dont have proper child care in the midevil japan. ))-so my friend believe, I'd take him out to.
    first off Sango my friend her wants to rape her with her boomarang. but i personally think its too harsh and becasue im typing I will say she will ironically be sucked into Mirokus black hole ^^ or some sort of bloody end with her boomarang broken into tiny pieces. then maybe the gangs ghosts can go in search of the tiny pieces and do another 8 seasons of mind numbing searches for stuff that doesnt matter.
    next we have Miroku me buddy wants him to die by bondage/kinky sex accident involving a razor dildo. he would also be shaved (i dont mean his hair) by some crazy-ass she deamon in the middle of sex. but i think he should eater be A) swolled by his black hole B) die saving Sango (who will live and go on to marry the lord guy and commit suside because it is so boring)
    Kagome oh let me count the ways. she is killed by A) Inuyasha cuse he went deamon on her ass when he gets the Shekon Jewel in one piece. B) they get the Jewel back and it explodes in her face and she dies of a brain anurism becasue they failed to remove all the pieces. C) she goes back to the present japan and is hit by a car. D) they fail to get the Shekon jewel and all her friends die in the fight and she goes back and crucifie's her self to the tree she first found inuyasha on. i personally like B the best.
    Kikyo oh man she should have been content with falling into myasma but no. well ill do her one better, the old which that made her will show up one day with an egg timer say "*cackel* your time is up" the timer will say *ping* and kikyo will fall down dead. me buddy says or Miroku will just suck her up with his black hole and say " thats enough of you. too bad i never got a feel"
    Shesshermou but for times sake we will call him Shessy. me firiend wants him to A) meet up with a fashion model and die of belemia. B) get a sex change (like youd have to do much) get sent to (a male) prison be analy rape only to find he enjoys it and is so confused he will commit susuide with a razor dildo or he will end up happly in a gay marrage in San Fransico. C) he moves to mexico and becomes part of dog and pony show and dies of the aids. D) and just so you all feel not so bad he will be killed by inuyasha but its not as intresting as some of the prevous options. E) greese him up and toss him (naked) ito a female prison give them pointy objects and let "em loose. and all his powers will be taken away because they were taken in a weird twist of fate involving his father and and orenge.
    on to Narucu he is an emo kid. all we need to do is slap on the emo half covering the face hair give him something pointy and let him loose. do you need to say more? or to make my self feel better kikyo will kill him in the corse of sex in some really cruel fashion.
    and now the one youve all been waiting for INUYASHA! YAY! A) he will have his ears cut off and due to the magical properties of his ears he ill just fall over dead B) the tesaiga will be shoved up his ass and shout WIND SCAR! and that will be the end of that. C)Kikyo and Kagome realize they love each other more then they love inuyasha and his head simply explodes from the tension. D) nurtering accident invloving a fish.
    and we would love to hear your comments and espically if you have any other intresting ways for them to die. ^^

Hiden by a bunni.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jul 16, 2006 at 08:51 AM.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

Ummmmm, new here much. Nice long post. Also, tone down the language. You obviously don't like inuyasha much. I for one like it alot. Nice and funny.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

ummmmmm okay!!! let's see.....ummm.
    how about kagome and inuyasha get married,shippo goes with rin,sesshomaru goes with kagurs and sango and miroku go tohether and if you dont like inuyasha dont watch. bye-bye!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha owns it might as well be miroku and sango since they are already engaged, inuyasha and kagome shippo becomes a little servent and no one dies accept the losers in the show.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha is one of my all time favorite shows, only after outlaw star and gundam seed. and i agree with princess lady, if u dont like it dont watch.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he/she is experiencing what we all did, puberty.

Im not gonna read that pile of shit, even if it is a hate thread. Learn how to space your paragraphs.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Well personally I like InuYasha, I respect that everybody has their own tastes when it comes to anime but what is the point of this. Who cares if you don't like InuYasha, I am sure that there is at least one anime that you like that I hate, but I am not going to waste everyone's time with some long and pointless post about how horrid it is. Everyone has different tastes, if you don't like it turn it off and watch something else.....what a concept

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont like inuyasha that much...but if you don't like inuyasha....there really is only one thing to do...dont watch it YAAAY, im a big kid now!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast