+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

kagome vs. kikyo

okay i know that a lot of people talk about who inuyasha will end up with but that's not what this thread is about. I know that some people say that they just can't stand kagome for her personality and that they like kikyo. Other's go vise versa and say that kikyo is a mean person and that kagome is the best character. Who do you guys prefer as a character?

I like kikyo because i think she is strong and smart, but very misunderstood. Kagome is just tooo whiny and she is always in the way. idk there is something i don't like about her, she just gets on my nerves.
    every rose has a thorn

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sangogirl For This Useful Post:

DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Oct 23, 2008)

Newbie Shena is off to a good start Shena's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

I have to disaggree with you on those two points, I think Kikiyo would just accept that she was decieved by Naraku and that it wasn't Inu Yasha in the first place. Second I like Kagome better because she is kind hearted, she is only seemingly in the way because she wants to help, if you got thrown in feudal Japan and had some sort of power to help you would try to no matter what. Kikiyo is a horrible woman and she needs to just stay a dead priestess. (No offense to you, just making coversation)

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

You also have to remember that Kagome is a reincarnation of Kikyou. So you see when you talk about Kagome being whinny you have to remember one thing they are one in a whole. They are two halfs of a puzzle. Think about it they can not be the same thing now can they? That would be a very boring story if that was the case. I love Kagome because she is not scared to show her feelings and to let them know what is on her mind. Her spunkiness is what makes me love her. Kikyou sees Kagome as a threat she wants to take revenge on Inuyasha and she helped Naraku I don't think I could forgive that. She is to self centered only thinking about her pain instead of anyone elses. She doesn't want Inuyasha near her but yet she seeks him out at times. She neds to make up her mind because it is killing Kagome inside to find Inuyasha and Kikyou together. In a way Kikyou will not let Kagome have Inuyasha and that is just being stingy. I do not like that. I wish that Kikyou will get disappear out of the scene.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

but you also have to take in mind that inuyasha was the only person that kikyo ever really loved that way and even thought of giving him the thing she was suppose to guard with her life. I think it is hard to see someone else take the man you love and gave everything up for. Then she probably tries to avoid inuyasha because she knows that she can't have him because she is dead, and it would bring a lot of emotions back up. Then seeing inuyasha with kagome makes her mad becuase in a way kagome is a lot like kikyo she can't really have him either because she is not from that time. But instead of trying to avoid getting close to him, which makes separation harder for both of them including inuyasha, she just gets closer to him as the time goes by. she is obliviouse the the obvious that she can't really have inuyasha eighter. and i think that is why kikyo doesn't like kagome. if i was in kikyo's shoes i wouldn't like kagome either.
    every rose has a thorn

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes but the thing is if you were in Kagomes shoes how would you feel? Kikyou needs to accept the fact that she is dead. Yes Kagome is not of his time but he has a better chance with her then with Kikyou. If you think about it Inuyasha is Kagomes only love too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ky-lyrra For This Useful Post:

PrincessIchigo (Jan 09, 2009)

Thanks

kagome has that wolf guy. what's his name, um...(brain fart) sorry can't remember and that guy from her time and that guy that looks from like her school mate but is from the meiji era, and almost every guy that looks at her. plus if i was in kagome's shoes i would understand why kikyo doesn't want to give inuyasha up so easily.
    every rose has a thorn

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    kagome has that wolf guy. what's his name, um...(brain fart) sorry can't remember and that guy from her time and that guy that looks from like her school mate but is from the meiji era, and almost every guy that looks at her. plus if i was in kagome's shoes i would understand why kikyo doesn't want to give inuyasha up so easily.
    If I remember correctly his name was Koga, but aren' vs thread not aloud? I hope u guys don' get in trouble wit the mods for it if they aren'.

But I believe, Kagome deserves Inuyasha, one reason is that Kikyo is technically dead and she can' get back the life she once had. Another reason is that Inuyasha and Kagome have grown close in the time that they've spent together, although I'd doubt u'd hear Inuyasha admittin' ta it. Another reason, wasn't it Kikyo who pinned Inuyasha to that tree for 50 years? Don' think that wouldn' b an issue in the future.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Well the truth is that Kagome does not love Koga. Should she deny who she loved just because Kikyou wants Inuyasha? I mean think about Inuyasha because he wants to keep both of them. Don't you think that is hard on Kagome?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast