+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Newbie aznGIRLx is off to a good start aznGIRLx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

Obviously Kagome is better.

She has the ability to forgive and has changed Inuyasha in so many ways and has been
    with him more.

You people who go around saying that she isnt STRONG, well do you guys even read the manga?
    She isnt that strong in the BEGINNING because her powers have been trapped inside the shikon no tama.
    So it isnt her fault.

And she is aschool girl, wasnt born into the lifestyle of fighting demons.

And some people complain over the fact that she always gets jealous, what about Inuyasha?
    He also gets jealous when Koga comes.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser
    kikyo.there i said it.i like her better b/c she is smart and very independent. kagome just needs to go back to her time sure she is kikyos recarnation but i still wish inu &kikyo would be together.♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Inuyasha wont let Kagome go back to her timem
    AND WHAT ABOUT KIKYO!?
    She should BE DEAD.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say Kikyo, Kagome is straight but she lacks that toughness I like to see in female characters. She's to dainty and naive but I guess there needs to be at least one character like that in the bunch.

Newbie marierogue is off to a good start
    Thanks

i LOVE BOTH and think they are kinda of one person.
    i USED to hate kikyo and love kagome when i watched the early episodes only and didn't really know much about kikyos life i just thought she was evil and wants to kill everyone for no reason but when when i watched the whole anime i loved her very much and she became one of my all time favorites characters and hated kagome a lots because she gets on my last nerves but i'm reading the manga and loved kagome and she's one of my most favorites.

For people who donĀ“t like Kagome Higurashi: read the MANGA! She is awesome in it whereas in the anime she is O.K. The anime was produced later than the manga and they changed her character (she is sometimes annoying in the anime and really helpless in it but not in the manga).

i hate when people keep saying that kikyo is dead and should die again. she died for inuyasha the least inuyasha can do for her is die with her.
    i'm inuyasha/kagome fan cause they are made for each other. they have a lot in common

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

even if kagome was stronger in the manga (which i tried to read, but it's just so expensive to buy all of the inuyasha books) i don't like the way she talks, it's very... immature now if this was to change in the manga, then i probably wouldn't hate her. but i think she really needs to grow up some. and if it wasn't for the fact that she's weak and always reallying on others, it would be for the fact that when everything is good she is always so... tempermental, always arguing for no reason, acting like she's all that and can beat inuyasha up and has him on a leash, and then when fighting comes he's saving her booty. i don't like females who are like that in animes, yet this seems to be a common character type. i prefer stoic characters who can kill without remorse.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    even if kagome was stronger in the manga (which i tried to read, but it's just so expensive to buy all of the inuyasha books) i don't like the way she talks, it's very... immature now if this was to change in the manga, then i probably wouldn't hate her. but i think she really needs to grow up some. and if it wasn't for the fact that she's weak and always reallying on others, it would be for the fact that when everything is good she is always so... tempermental, always arguing for no reason, acting like she's all that and can beat inuyasha up and has him on a leash, and then when fighting comes he's saving her booty. i don't like females who are like that in animes, yet this seems to be a common character type. i prefer stoic characters who can kill without remorse.
    well I beleive that is all true, but do to all the episodes I do n all the magna books I read.
    Kagome really can't do anything about what she does in the Shows...
    and also she can be stronger if she doesn't let Inuasha get in the way!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

OKAY!! it is true dat kagome cn get on many girls nerves unless u really like her attitude..but i dnt like da fact that she is too whiny n always need inuyasha help dat is an example of being a BURDEN but than again she truely loves inuyasha n like always boys r just 2 stubborn or blind 2 see it..in any case..kikyo i like her attitude n yes she is misunderstood bucuz i guess narku is a slick little snake..but their chicks..chicks gets jealous or get mad at each other 4 da stupidest thing...n poor inuyasha he a gu he doesnt even kno who to pick bcuz he is in love with both..so we just have 2 find out dats all

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

u know what? i decided i don't like either of them. i like sango a lot more. she's not whiny or a burden, she's not mean or cold or dead.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie Kirra is off to a good start Kirra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not exactly a fan of either character to be honest, but out of the two I think Kagome is...let's say a nicer person. She seems to be caring and kind, and she really appreciates Inuyasha and just wants to be with him. (Even if she is often a whiny pain in the butt, at least her heart's in the right place.)

As opposed to Kikyo, who never really cared about Inuyasha except as her escape if he used the Shikon jewel. Once she died, at least some shred of her heart must have belonged to him because her soul cried out for him NOT to say her name when it was ripped from Kagome's body. So it's possible that Kikyo was at least smart enough to want to stay dead in the beginning.

No offense to those Kikyo fans out there, that's just how I see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast