+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

I say i prefer kagome over kikyo on a relationship type level because she seems easier to talk to even though she seems like she never even had a date in her life. plus kikyo is ancient like a million years old ancient type old, ok maybe not that old but old.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Kikyo because she's smart, strong, and very nice. To me Kagome gets in the way, and pretty annoying. I can't stand her.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Newbie x R a n is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    even if kagome was stronger in the manga (which i tried to read, but it's just so expensive to buy all of the inuyasha books) i don't like the way she talks, it's very... immature now if this was to change in the manga, then i probably wouldn't hate her. but i think she really needs to grow up some. and if it wasn't for the fact that she's weak and always reallying on others, it would be for the fact that when everything is good she is always so... tempermental, always arguing for no reason, acting like she's all that and can beat inuyasha up and has him on a leash, and then when fighting comes he's saving her booty. i don't like females who are like that in animes, yet this seems to be a common character type. i prefer stoic characters who can kill without remorse.

INUYASHA ALSO ARGUES FOR NO REASON SOMETIMES.
    Why are you only criticizing Kagome when Inuyasha can also be an a s s?

I hate females that are strong characters, because then everyone likes them.
    And some people also hate Kagome because she doesnt angst.

Ridiculous.

Kagome is my #1 choice, because Inuyasha cant be without her and you people have to deal with it.

Kagome wasnt born into a lifestyle of fighting demons so you cant expect her to be perfect and strong like everyone else.

Also.. why hate on her for that? Shes one of the GOOD CHARACTERS, you should be hating on the DEMON that she cant destoy or whatever --- not her!

And Kagome is SMART.

And she is also NICE.

To Sango, Miroku and everyone else!

Its only Inuyasha who she gets into arguements with.

Or if you cant stand Kagomes ENGLISH VOICE then read the manga instead of being such a b.... towards her for something that she has no control over (who her voice actress is)

=____=;;;;

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x R a n View Post
    INUYASHA ALSO ARGUES FOR NO REASON SOMETIMES.
    Why are you only criticizing Kagome when Inuyasha can also be an a s s?

I hate females that are strong characters, because then everyone likes them.
    And some people also hate Kagome because she doesnt angst.

Ridiculous.

Kagome is my #1 choice, because Inuyasha cant be without her and you people have to deal with it.

Kagome wasnt born into a lifestyle of fighting demons so you cant expect her to be perfect and strong like everyone else.

Also.. why hate on her for that? Shes one of the GOOD CHARACTERS, you should be hating on the DEMON that she cant destoy or whatever --- not her!

And Kagome is SMART.

And she is also NICE.

To Sango, Miroku and everyone else!

Its only Inuyasha who she gets into arguements with.

Or if you cant stand Kagomes ENGLISH VOICE then read the manga instead of being such a b.... towards her for something that she has no control over (who her voice actress is)

=____=;;;;

dude chill. this is just a place to tell your opinions. U don't got to take it to heart. i know how differently people can think of each character which is why i opened this thread. If you can't take critisism on your faveroite character then don't look at the thread.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    okay i know that a lot of people talk about who inuyasha will end up with but that's not what this thread is about. I know that some people say that they just can't stand kagome for her personality and that they like kikyo. Other's go vise versa and say that kikyo is a mean person and that kagome is the best character. Who do you guys prefer as a character?

I like kikyo because i think she is strong and smart, but very misunderstood. Kagome is just tooo whiny and she is always in the way. idk there is something i don't like about her, she just gets on my nerves.
    i agree with you ,kagome is a whiny thorn in the path ,kikyo has way more of a character then her ,initially kikyo was my favourite character in inuyasha

Newbie baby spaz monkey is off to a good start baby spaz monkey's Avatar
    Thanks

I, as well, choose Kagome over kikyo, during the most part of the entire series, she got in the way of most things, not only Inuyashas and Kagomes love life, but in their common goal. Kagome tried and tried to get along with her, and even backed down and decided that Inuyasha was indeed Kikyos, but Kikyo just tried to kill her (though it was in the beginning), and took the sacred jewel, and even gave it to Naraku; of her own free will, all that just to prove that since she was dead she can basically do what she wanted.

Kikyo was one of my least favorite characters, but in the end (the final act) kikyo was up there in the top 5 of my list (give or take), Kikyo was awesome, and Kagome even did a little maturing.

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

I would prefer Kagome as a character because she has what it takes to bring Inuyasha to his senses and also that she is well aware that Kikyo in the past was Inuyashas lover but she will never give up until the very end.

Newbie Hotspot is off to a good start Hotspot's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Kagome, she is my second favorite character behind Sango. Kikyo is very cold, mean and rude. I don't like her that much and I don't like her attitude towards Kagome, so I prefer Kagome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast