+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    You also have to remember that Kagome is a reincarnation of Kikyou. So you see when you talk about Kagome being whinny you have to remember one thing they are one in a whole. They are two halfs of a puzzle. Think about it they can not be the same thing now can they? That would be a very boring story if that was the case.
    I don't believe that they are two halves of a puzzles, yes Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyou. However, I believe that is only to be in regards of spiritual power and nothing more.

Back to the original question though if you have to pick whose character you like most, I'd pick Sango. But she's not in the options so I'll go with Kagome.
    Kikyou's got a cooler character attitude, but Kagome has a humorous side that makes her a bit more interesting.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well the truth is that Kagome does not love Koga. Should she deny who she loved just because Kikyou wants Inuyasha? I mean think about Inuyasha because he wants to keep both of them. Don't you think that is hard on Kagome?
    Ur right 'bout that, Kagome isn' the least bit interested in Koga. And as hard as it may b in Kagome, it gotta b jus' as hard on Inuyasha. He's gotta choose between a fmr dead lover, Kikyou, and the current, possible?, love interest Kagome. Even though Kagome is there, he can' jus' lock away his feelings and bury them. They're still there and despite what happend between him and Kikyou, his feelings r still strong. He's in a very precaurous position, and eventually he's gonna haveta choose. Me, I'm rootin' for Kagome.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i think i've seen a thread very similar to this one"the love triangle" but ill continue

kikyo.there i said it.i like her better b/c she is smart and very independent. kagome just needs to go back to her time sure she is kikyos recarnation but i still wish inu &kikyo would be together.♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Last edited by iluvmyloser; Aug 01, 2007 at 08:54 AM.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    hmm i think i've seen a thread very similar to this one"the love triangle" but ill continue

kikyo.there i said it.i like her better b/c she is smart and very independent. kagome just needs to go back to her time sure she is kikyos recarnation but i still wish inu &kikyo would be together.♥~*The Princess*~♥

thank you finally someone who agrees with me. kikyo is just so much stronger than kagome, and kagome fights too much. even when inuyasha is saving her or when something good just happened she is always ruining moments and she just argues to much. just get over those little details.
    every rose has a thorn

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    thank you finally someone who agrees with me. kikyo is just so much stronger than kagome, and kagome fights too much. even when inuyasha is saving her or when something good just happened she is always ruining moments and she just argues to much. just get over those little details.
    First, Kikyo has more experience than Kagome, so it's only natural that she might b stronger than Kagome. And if u think 'bout it all that arguin' between Kagome and Inuyasha may b a sign of their affection towards one another. People, especially one's in anime, have strange ways of showin' their love towards someone.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Li09 may be famous one day Li09 may be famous one day Li09's Avatar
    Thanks

i like kikyo better than kagome. iuno why, but kagome get on my nerves too. xD

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

i couldnt agree more sangogirl^^kagome whines and whines all the time.anywayz kikyo is ten times stronger than kagome so yeah ill always go with kikyo^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

okay i know that a lot of people talk about who inuyasha will end up with but that's not what this thread is about. I know that some people say that they just can't stand kagome for her personality and that they like kikyo. Other's go vise versa and say that kikyo is a mean person and that kagome is the best character. Who do you guys prefer as a character?

I like kikyo because i think she is strong and smart, but very misunderstood. Kagome is just tooo whiny and she is always in the way. idk there is something i don't like about her, she just gets on my nerves.
    i disagree to and well kykyo is jusyt a dead soul and kagome is the one bined to inuyasha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast