+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

personally both characters frustrate me for different reasons. kikyo, who i think overall is the best "character" annoys me because she can't see that Naraku tricked her and Inuyasha, you'd think as a priestess she would be very forgiving anyway. then kagome drives me nuts because she is weak and too emotional. she doesn't even really fight for Inuyasha's love.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Kikyo she is way stronger i mean kagome was a you know made not made3 made but made from kikyo meaning the original would win the fight.

Newbie ShinigamiDiomedes201 is off to a good start ShinigamiDiomedes201's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally like Kagome better, hands down. Kikyo is way too selfish and cold for me. But as far as strength between the two, I think Kagome may have the upper hand. Remember when Kikyo was first revived from Kagome's soul? (this is where everyone nods) Even when Kagome's body was completely soulless, she was able to forcibly take back (more like suck back, but whatever) the majority of her soul from Kikyo. (I think it was when she heard InuYasha being beaten by Kikyo) The only reason why Kagome didn't take all of it back was because Kikyo ran for it. Kagome may therefore have more strength, and definitely more capacity for caring, than Kikyo has. That's just my opinion, but you asked for it right?
    Last edited by ShinigamiDiomedes201; Aug 20, 2007 at 07:58 PM.
    "Turn your sadness and anger into strength."

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shena View Post
    I have to disaggree with you on those two points, I think Kikiyo would just accept that she was decieved by Naraku and that it wasn't Inu Yasha in the first place. Second I like Kagome better because she is kind hearted, she is only seemingly in the way because she wants to help, if you got thrown in feudal Japan and had some sort of power to help you would try to no matter what. Kikiyo is a horrible woman and she needs to just stay a dead priestess. (No offense to you, just making coversation)
    I agree with you! She needs to stay dead. Inuyasha & Kagome belong together. IMO.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

personally i like relationships with history and stuff. i don't i think that kagomes and inuyashas 'relationship' is too new and it's really rocky plus kikyo and inuyasha loved each other. to me it kinda hurts having to see them go through this. why can't they just live happily ever after.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    okay i know that a lot of people talk about who inuyasha will end up with but that's not what this thread is about. I know that some people say that they just can't stand kagome for her personality and that they like kikyo. Other's go vise versa and say that kikyo is a mean person and that kagome is the best character. Who do you guys prefer as a character?

I like kikyo because i think she is strong and smart, but very misunderstood. Kagome is just tooo whiny and she is always in the way. idk there is something i don't like about her, she just gets on my nerves.
    i have to argee with you. Kikyo is better than Kagome in most areas. but u have to admit that Kagome is very nice and can help Inuyasha emotionaly but not in a fight. butif i had to pick i would choose Kikyo because she can kick butt and is kind hearted but she needs to let Inuyasha go.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that kikyo is better than kagome,because she has more powers,but she's dead and she has to let inuyasha live his life,because he never stoped thinking about her so she has to be glad that she's got this privilege.kagome is kikyo's reincarnation and they are alike,but kagome is better than kikyo because she understands inuyasha.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

in the end it's still inuyasha's chioce past or present. if i were inuyasha i'd choose the one i could have childeren with. come on kikyo's dead 4 god's sake;p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast