+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

Kagome would beat kikyo because of her being dead already so the priest arrow would hurt her more then it would hurt kagome.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie playerone is off to a good start playerone's Avatar
    Thanks

thats very good Lupas, i never thought to choose the one that he would be able to bear a child with...

i still side with kagome, i guess in the end, i truly cant give a good reason for inuyasha to choose her.. but i like her best, wish i had something better to add..
    all your base are belong to us!!!

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by playerone View Post
    thats very good Lupas, i never thought to choose the one that he would be able to bear a child with...

i still side with kagome, i guess in the end, i truly cant give a good reason for inuyasha to choose her.. but i like her best, wish i had something better to add..
    thanx playerone, but if we're talkin' fight kikyo would win. kagome doesn't have the heart 2 kill her. she cares too much 4 inuyasha and that's her down fall!

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah the post was suppose to be about your personal take on the charater not on who inuyasha was suppose to end up with. there is already a thread about that. and i think that like the person above me said if they were to fight kikyo would win. kagome talks big but when it comes down to it she can't hurt a fly. kikyo on the other hand probably wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone. i think that's why i like her so much more.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie yukina25 is off to a good start yukina25's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: kagome vs. kikyo

At first i would say that i love kikyo and that i hated kagome. i do still think that kikyo is better but i dont hate kagome. i just think that kikyo had him first and kagome should stay away but than again kikyo lost him cuz she didnt try to trust him herself so she should give up and stay away. but its all on inuyasha!!

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

i like them both but if i had to choose which character with inyuasha it woul be kikiyo. because with kagome it's plain rape.
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

Newbie Cloud3734 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i disagree i say he'll end up with kagome.shes strong willed and is always there to help inuyasha and shes not trying to kill him like kikyo.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Kikyo as a character more but I think that in the end he'll end up with Kagome. it only makes sense otherwise he'd just being loving a corpse.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast