+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Newbie sujiken is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

i like kagome than kikyo cause kagome live in modern world i wonder if kikyo taking bath 3 times a day

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: kagome vs. kikyo

I would have to go with Kagome because she healed Inuyasha's heart, yeah Kikyo was their first, and she was the first to open up Inuyasha's human side, but they had a tragic falling out. I think that Kikyo still loves Inuyasha because she could have just killed him instead of sealing him to the tree, which says that she can't kill him even though she thought that Inuyasha was the one that killed her. But, like I said Kagome is my favorite because she made Inuyasha except the human part of himself (even though he would not admit it), and the betrayial of Kikyo (We got to remember that both of them didn't find out about Naraku until later in the series). Also I think that Kikyo knows that Kagome has made Inuyasha stronger (the episode when she is speaking with Kaede) and I think she interferes with Inuyasha and Kagome because she knows that she is dead and that she has to make Kagome stronger to protect him like she could not, and that Kagome truely loves Inuyasha. I felt that Kikyo fell in love with Inuyasha only because they felt trap in their positions as a half demon and a priestess, and that they felt for each other because of this and that grew into love. So to me Kagome seems like a stronger character because she is true to herself and is not using Inuyasha to escape their fate, yeah Kikyo is cool and will kill with out hesitation but remember, kagome could have turned around and went back to her time, but she won't because she loves Inuyasha and he needs her.

Newbie kitsuneinlove is off to a good start kitsuneinlove's Avatar
    Thanks

well..kagome's nice but i would rather inuyasha stayed with kikyo.like kagome is just a part of kikyo and besides kikyo shows her love 4 inuyasha not like kagome...i think kikyo deserves kim more

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I like kagome...I think she is very strong person and she knows how to stand her ground...she also very caring. I think kikyo is okay at times but she is dead she should just move on and let Inuyasha be she tried killing him before thats one main reason I don't like her though...and plus she always seems so depressed and moody I don't like that.

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: kagome vs. kikyo

Kagome hands down! I HATE Kikyou. I'd spit on her if she were real. Stay in the ground where you belong you worthless..!

-stops-

Sorry..got carried away.
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

Newbie kitsuneinlove is off to a good start kitsuneinlove's Avatar
    Thanks

well...yes.it,s not that i don,t like kagome it,s just that i have a tendancy to like kikyo more...anyway they both are nice

Newbie Lunarmaiden1029 is off to a good start Lunarmaiden1029's Avatar
    I live in a place that i will not reveal.
    Thanks

Well i like Kagome more than Kikyo, but i don't dislike Kikyo either. I find i like Kagomes personality more for someone her age, she freely expresses herself and is really kind hearted. Kikyo has that independant and strong personality which i love! But she also seems distant and mysterious. Which may be cool but makes it really hard to understand her.
    ALWAYS LIVE TO BE YOURSELF AND TO BE FREE

Newbie SetoOnlyLove is off to a good start SetoOnlyLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I just love Kikyo but for the love fight I rather have to be Kagome with Inuyasha. I can't really understand why I should have it like that but its just because. It's really werid but yeah thats it I suppose. It's like destiny for an anime you know?
    Itachi has his times too <33

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast